Chapter 15

"No more bad talking it's not worth the breath you have"said Shimmer. So they left Allen in the dungeon with the royal guards. That night they had a royal fest with everything you can imagine. That night when they went to bed Shimmer had a letter on her bed when she opened it she was surprised to find that there was a necklace inside. But not any necklace a locket with a letter inside it saying "my sister a mystery has come up please return home to solve it". Shimmer was so confused as was her sister they both were puzzled for a week. "What does this mean" the two sisters asked their royal adviser. "It means you must return to your real home in The Shimmering Falls which means this is not your real home". The two sisters where shocked and surprised at what they had just heard. "So this is not our home?" Stormfly asked. "No this is not your real home"the advisor said. Just then Allen and Dusk walked into the room. "Hey what you guys doing"they asked. "Well it's hard to say what we are doing but we are solving a clue that we just found the answer to,this is not our real home"Shimmer and Stormfly said. "This is so confusing" Shimmer said. "I know sister"Stormfly said. "Don't worry it's gonna be ok darling"Dusk said. "I'm going to head to my chamber now I'm tired"Shimmer said. "Me too"said Stormfly. "We're coming too"Dusk and Allen said. So they all headed to their chambers Allen and Stormfly going one way and Dusk and Shimmer the other. The next morning Shimmer woke up to something calling her name. "Shimmer wake up"a mysterious voice said. "Who's there"Shimmer called. "Don't be afraid my child I'm not going to hurt you"said the voice. "Who are you,where are you,what are you,how do you know my name and what do you want"Shimmer said. "I'm your guardian angel"the voice said. "My guardian angel?" Shimmer said. "Yes your guardian angel,I was the one who said I was your sister,you know what I'm talking about"the voice said. "But how? And what's your true name?"Shimmer asked. "My true name is Shine, and I was born a guardian angel"Shine said. "Well I'm going back to sleep now"Shimmer said. Shimmer fell back asleep with her guardian angel watching over her. "Wake up babe wake up"Dusk said,shaking Shimmer. "What can't I sleep"Shimmer said rubbing her eyes not even awake yet.