Chapter 22

Allen saw Stormfly and went up to her. "Boo"he said scaring her. "Ah!"she jumped and screamed. "Allen for heaven sakes you scared me"she said. "Sorry,hey can I ask you something?"he said. "Anything"she said. He got down on his knees and got the last dragon blood right out and asked "Will you marry me?". "Yes,yes Allen I will!"she said. Just then they heard a howl not the howl for finding Shimmer but one that sounded like a call for help. Allen and Stormfly dashed as fast as they could jumping over fallen trees and anything in their path and when they reached the source of the howl they found Dusk sitting on a rock while Shimmer was hovering over something and was working. "What's she doing and what's going on"Allen asked while Stormfly sat leaning against a tree trying to catch her breath. "She's helping a hurt wolf that I forgot it's name"Dusk said just them she broke the net over the injured wolf and helped it to its feet. "Can I carry you Silverpaw?"Shimmer asked in wolf. "What did she say"Stormfly asked. "How would I know I don't speak wolf I may have a wolf form but that doesn't mean I speak wolf"Dusk said. "Yes"said Silverpaw in wolf. Shimmer picked up Silverpaw and turned to face the group. "Come on we need to get back to the palace and I need to help Silverpaw here recover she's hurt badly I bet"Shimmer said. So they headed back to the palace and when they got back Shimmer headed to her room to take care of Silverpaw. "Can we do anything to help babe"Dusk asked,he was expecting a no but instead she said "Yes". "What can we do"they asked. "Sis get some towels,Allen get that bowl on the table and fill it up with warm water and babe you can help me over here"she said. "Heres the towels"Stormfly said coming back with a arm load of towels. "Babe lay them out on the bed please"Shimmer said with Silverpaw still in her arms. Dusk laid the towels out of the bed and stepped back so Shimmer could lay Silverpaw paw down on the bed. Allen came back in the room with the bowl of warm water and layer it down on the table nearest to Shimmer. Shimmer went into her bathroom and grabbed a wash rag and began by dipping the rang into the water and started washing Silverpaw's paw which was bleeding and the others didn't know Silverpaw was bleeding but Shimmer did. "Babe hand me the white box beside you please"Shimmer said and Dusk gave her the box and she began to bandage Silverpaw's paw up. "There that should do it"Shimmer said. "Stay here I will be right back"she said. Shimmer came back with a dog bed for Silverpaw,she put the bed down on her side of the bed on the floor. Then she picked up Silverpaw and put her in the bed and then she went into her closet and got out a blanket and covers her up. "There Silverpaw,you can stay here as long as you like and you can leave whenever you want and if anyone here gives you trouble or tires to kick you out tell me or tell them that Shimmer said I can stay"she said. "Thank you very much your majesty"Silverpaw said.