Chapter 19

Allen and Dusk rushed over to them. "What happen? What's wrong with her?"Allen and Dusk both asked. "She was in here trying to fly and then when she got to where she could fly good enough she said shoot fire at me while I dodge it because this room is fire proof because it's where she practices her magic anyway I told her no and the she set up rings of fire and started to fly though them and the someone rushed in and scared her and she was concentrating on a spell and when they bolted in it scared her and the spell she was casting hit her and she hit one of her rings and fell to the ground and she's not breathing or waking up"Stormfly said. "We gotta get her to the hospital"Allen said and Dusk grabbed Shimmer and rushed into the hospital and the nurses began taking care of her immediately. After a few hours the nurses called them down to see Shimmer who was being tended to by a nurse and when she saw them come into the room she left and Dusk almost ran over to her but before he could go to her Stormfly mysteriously collapsed to the floor. "Stormfly what's wrong"Dusk and Allen asked but she didn't answer but right them Shimmer was advancing into a new form her Crystal Winter Princess form the mot advanced form that no one knows about. When she landed on the floor she had crystal wings shinny sparkling wings made of real lightweight fly able wings,she had on a crystal tiara with Midnights summon charm dangling from it, she had on a gorgeous white sparkling dress white crystals that dragged the ground with crystals  all over it with a flowing cape that went and clasped around her neck with a symbol on it that only she knew what it meant with crystal high heels on. Strange enough Stormfly was fine agin. "Wow" all three of them stared in awe at Shimmer's new form. Shimmer had every magic power and ability in that form and she was the strongest person with magic to ever exist. "Shimmer?"Dusk asked. "Y-y-yes"she said and he rushed over to her and held her up. "Are you guys ok"Dusk and Allen asked. "Yeah I'm fine"Stormfly said. "I-I think so"Shimmer said.