Chapter 10

"I am home, mother!" said Frostbite. 

   When Frostbite walked in, Shimmer and Dusk were in their chamber. 

   "Frostbite, why don't you go play with Snowbite." Dusk said. 

   Frostbite nodded and went to play with Snowbite out in the garden.

    "So where were we?" said Dusk.

   "Well let's see, I don't know, you tell me." said Shimmer, and they begin kissing and rolling around on the bed like dogs.

  Meanwhile, Stormfly and Allen are in their chamber doing the same thing. 

Later, the sisters take a walk. 

   "Sis?" said Stormfly. 

   "Yes?" said Shimmer. 

   "Something isn't right about Allen." She says. 

   "Same here, something isn't right with Dusk either." Shimmer replies. 

   They are correct; the real Dusk and Allen are locked inside a cell in the dungeon. The importers (the fake ones) are trying to steal and weaken Shimmer and Stormfly so they can steal their magic, and then kill them. 

   "Wait, what's that noise?" Shimmer asked. 

   Stormfly listened, and they both heard Allen and Dusk screaming help. They ran as fast as they could. Shimmer went lightning speed and was already in the dungeon in less then a second. Stormfly was right on Shimmer's tail. 

   "What in the world is going on?" said the two sisters. 

   "We got kidnapped by two fake uses." the boys said. 

   "Wait so the other two are fake, and they trying to weaken us to steal our magic and kill us? And get our kids?" said the girls.

   "How did you know that?" the boys said. 

   "We can read your minds whenever you open a thought or memory to us." said the girls.