Survive or Die

What if a gamer's dream came true but turned out to be a nightmare in the end? What if a virtual world become reality? What if you die in the game and you die in the real world too? These are all questions I asked myself at one point in my life........when I started Sword Art Online.

----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••----•••••

"Bye Ava! I'm off to practice!" My sister, Aiko yelled and I heard the door shut.

"Done." I breathed as I finished my advance homework from school that my teachers wanted done by tomorrow.

I could honestly care less.

The only thing running through my mind was that I could finally play. I walk over to the NerveGear and stare at it.

My escape. I thought.

I take a deep breath and put it on. I plug it in and lay down on my bed. I smile at the though of just entering this fantastic new game.

"LINK START!" I shouted and colors start flying everywhere around me.(A/N:You guys know that part XD.)

I put in my gender, username and other junk that wasn't really that important so I could finally start play. The screen went dark before I open my virtual eyes.

Sword Art Online.

It's been awhile sense the beta.I thought.

Wonder what's change?

I look up to see the ads. You kidding?!

Oh come on that's just disgusting!activate ad. Blocker.I thought but then a sign comes up and says to block ads it's 29.99$.

I chuckle at the stupidness.

I'm gonna burn this fucker to the ground.(Sound familiar guys?XP.)

"Um excuse me?" I hear and turn to see this teenage girl, a little younger that me, maybe by a year with long fiery red hair and sea green eyes.

"Uh yea?" I ask back.

"Can you help me with this game? You seem like you know what your doing, I just thought if you can help me." She mumbled.

Should I help her?

Oh come on Ava don't be such a jackass.

"Sure. Let's go outside of town though. I can teach you more there." I say, grinning to her.

Her begging face suddenly turned to an excited expression, making her eyes lid up.

"Thank you so much! God I owe you."She cheered, I gave her the best smile I could make.

She seems like a nice girl.

----Outside of Town----

The bore pushed her back, making her fall to her butt and forcing her HP go lower as well.

"Congrats. You just been defeated by a pig."I joked sarcastically.

"Fuck you man that's like the pig from hell!" She cried.