Survive or Die

Ava's POV

"That's it!That's how we'll beat the next boss!"Asuna yelled."Our archers will kite him all the way to the village, there, he'll be too busy killing MPCs to notice us.Then we'll go in for the kill."

"Whoa whoa whoa!"I say stopping Asuna."We can't just go around sacrificing MPCs!Some of them have lives and even families!"I argue.

"We must save my family!"

"See?"I point out.

"Ava is right Asuna.That would really be the right thing to do I mean-"Asuna cuts Kirito off.

"Because they have lives?"She asked him raising her eyebrow."MPCs aren't real people you too.They respond but we don't.Anyways, I'm the second in command so let me do my job."She said seriously giving us a cold hard stare.

Bitch.I thought in my head letting out a huff.

*****AFTER THE MEETING*****

"You two fighting with Asuna again?"Agil said walking towards us.

"Yea."I sighed.

"I can't believe she changed so much."Kirito chucked.He's right.Last time we saw Asuna was when she was just a beginner in the beginning of the game.

"What she's doing is wrong though."I say."It just doesn't feel right killing MPCs."

"I agree."Agil said."But there's nothing we can do.She is second in command."

"Right."I sighed.

*****AFTER THE BOSS*****

Me and Kirito lay on the grass together peacefully as we enjoy the summer breeze outside.

"This feels so good."I smile.

"Yea, so relaxing."Kirito agrees.

We lay there quietly just enjoying everything.I know we might still be stuck in a death game, but Kirito has taught me that I can still enjoy it.Even if I might die, I want to live like if I was in the real world.I laughed to myself.It's funny how this world makes me feel more alive then the real world.
I turn to Kirito.His Raven black hair moved as the breeze came softly and his eyes were closed.I could tell he was enjoying it.I have to admit it, he looked kinda cute.

He opened his eyes and caught me staring a him.

"Hm?What is it?"He asked me.My face turned red and I turned to my the other side.

"N-Nothing!"I explain.We both close our eyes again and keep enjoying the day.Then a shadow falls over both of us.

"Hey, your looking pretty relaxed there guys.How does it feel?"I hear a voice say but I knew it was Asuna.

"Pretty good."Me and Kirito say honestly.

"That's good.You wanna know what the rest of us are doing?"She asked us.

Still not opening my eyes I talk to her."Not really."I say."But I feel like your gonna tell us anyways."

"WE ARE FIGHTING BOSS ROOMS AND CLEARING LEVELS!"She screamed at us."IT WAS GREAT, RISKING OUR LIVES TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS GAME AND YOU TWO ARE JUST LAYING DOWN WITH NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD!"

"Hey Asuna."Kirito said getting her attention.I open my eyes.I wanna see where this is going."Have you just stopped for a while?"

"Stopped for a while?What do you mean?We still have tons of dungeons to go through and beat."She explained.

"Yea I know but it's one of the nicest days with the sun shining,the breeze blowing and the grass feeling so good.Haven't you ever just enjoy this?"Kirito asked her.She was flustered.She didn't saying anything she just stood there.