Survive or Die

Ava's POV

"This is...amazing."I let out seeing all the children laughing, eating and having a good time.

"It's like this everyday."Sasha laughed watching the children as well.

"Is Yui Okay?"She asked, considered.

"She got a goodnight' sleep, and you can see it helped."Kirito replied as we all turned to her seeing that she was eating her bread.

"Has this ever happened to her before?"

"We don't know,"I answered truthfully."When we found her, she was wandering in the forest of floor 22.It seems that she's lost her memory."

"Oh, my."

"So we came to the Town of Beginnings."Yui suddenly passed me her bread, offering.

"We thought someone here might know here."I finish taking a piece of the bread, patting her head after.

"Any ideas?"Kirito asked Sasha.

"I'm sorry but I don't think she's a kid from the Town of Beginnings."She sighed."When the game first started, most of these kids suffered from terrible psychological trauma, I waned to do something so I took them in at this church.Everyday, I walk around the town to see if anyone needs help."She finishes.

"That's a really kind thing to do."I comment smiling towards her.

We suddenly heard a knock at the door.In front, a women with gray hair and green eyes with a serious face on was here.

"Hello.I'm Yulier."She greets us, slightly bowing.

"Aren't you from the Army?Are you hear to complain about yesterday?"I spat ready to take out my Katana.

"Not at all, it reverse actually."She spoke making us a little taken back."Honestly, I want to thank you.I've come with a request for you two today."

"A request?"I questioned, making both Kirito and I look towards each other.

-----TIME SKIP-----

"We...no, the guild leader, Thinker, never wanted it to be a dictatorial organization like it's become."She added, filling us in."We wanted to share food and information evenly among as many players as possible,"

"But the Army grew too large."Kirito added.

"Yes, there were multiple internal power struggles, and a man named Kibaou ended up with a great deal of power."

"No!What?!How?!How the hell did you idiots let that happen?!"I shouted, outraged."Sorry for the language Yui."

"It's alright Mama,"

"It all happened so fast!None of us saw it coming!Kibaou and his faction have grow strong, monopolizing all the best monster spawn points and have even started extorting people for taxes.But many people were upset with his lack of interest in clearing the game.So he sent the highest level players available to the front lines."

I clutched my teacup as I remembered.

Corvatz.