Chapter 7

"Just one piece!" I plead.

"No!" Kayla says, shoving another piece of chocolate into her mouth.

One thing I dislike about Kayla is her inability to share. I sigh before heading out to the kitchen and grabbing a packet of oreos.

A few moments later Cameron came downstairs. "Oh, hey Kayla. I didn't know you were coming over," he says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah well I didn't really think it concerned you." She says kind of rudely

"Well I'm gonna be upstairs," he says before rushing back up to his room.

What was that about? I decide to ignore it and continue eating my oreos.

I log onto Twitter and decide to read my mentions, which I don't do often. Mostly because there are so many rumours about me.

Are you dating Calum? Are you dating Michael? Why did your parents split up? You're just using Calum for fame. Leave Calum alone.

But sometimes they're good.

CakeIsReal: tbh riley isnt that bad

Rdizzle: when is there gonna b another ralum video? pls pls pls

Calumhxxd: shes just using calum for fame. smh.

TaylorLopez: i swear she dates every guy she sees

I roll my eyes. I've never even been on a real date. Hate comments never really affect me unless they are about Cameron, my mom or Sierra. If anyone talks bad about my family I would have no problem punching them in the face. Hate comments make me more angry than sad. How can someone judge you when you've never met?

I sigh, closing my laptop.

*CAMERON'S POV*

I can't believe Kayla has come over after last night. I'm alone in my bedroom sulking and she's downstairs watching TV with my sister. I tug my hair in frustration.

*flashback*

"I don't think I can do this anymore..." Kayla says quietly

"what do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Sneaking around! Cameron I can't do this anymore!" She shouts, gesturing between the both of us,

"So you're just gonna break up with me?" I ask

"Yes! What else is there to do?"She shouts

"Um, I don't know! Tell everyone?!" I shout back

"And lose all of my friends?! No thank you!" She yells

"So you'd rather have friends than me?" I almost whisper,

"I'm sorry Cameron." She says before leaving.

I sigh loudly. What just happened? A minute ago we were fine and now she just wants to break up?

*end of flashback*

I invite Aaron over, I haven't seen him in a while.

I run downstairs to see if Kayla is still over and to my surprise she wasn't there. "Where's Kayla?" I ask Riley,

"She went to the bathroom," She shrugs.

"Oh," I say and run back upstairs.

I bump into someone in the hallway and I groan, already knowing who it is.

"Sorry," I mumble before continuing the way to my room.

"Cameron, wait," she says just as I get to my bedroom door, "I'm sorry," she adds

"Whatever." I mumble back and slam my door shut.

*RILEY'S POV*

Tonight everyone is coming over to our house to have one of our many 'Friday Night Rooftop Parties' of FNRP for short. Basically we all sit on the roof and eat marshmallows, oreos, chocolate and other treats. We also listen to a playlist we all made together.

We usually do it at sunset and we share stories about our childhood. It's really fun.

Right now Calum and I are shopping for the treats but somehow we ended up in the toys isle.

"Oi, we should get these!" Calum says excitedly, holding up two nerf guns.

"Yes! Grab four." I say.

He smiles widely and puts them in the cart. I chuckle at his kiddyness.

We eventually get to the candy isle. I grab three large bags of marshmallows, six big bars of chocolate, four cans of whipped cream, hot chocolate and some other random candies.

"Calum is Luke coming?" I ask

"Yeah." He says

I grab a few more bags of chips knowing that Luke would eat about half of them.

We pay for our stuff and leave.

----

"I'm back bitches!" Emily shouts as she enters my house.

"Emily!" I extend her name as I run up to hug her. She laughs, hugging me back.

"Where's Kayla?" She asks

"She didn't feel like coming," I shrug

"Wait, she's not coming to Friday Night Rooftop Party?" She says in disbelief.

"I know. She's been acting weird lately..." I say. We both frown before going to meet the rest.

"Hey, Emily, you're back!" Matthew smiles as soon as he sees her.

I swear these two are secretly dating. It's so obvious they like eachother. He's always so sweet to her and she always acts nicer when she's around him.

"Um, yeah, I got back last night," she says, going all shy.

I let out a loud breath, "Just date already!" I shout, throwing a pillow at Matthew before going to the kitchen. Just before I get through the kitchen door Matthew throws the pillow back at me, hitting me in the butt. "Hey!" I say, throwing it back. I hear him laugh behind me.

As I open the door to the kitchen I see something I didn't expect to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh cliffhanger!!!

Comment what you think Riley saw! Also comment Hai if you're reading this because I want to see who my first readers are! :)