Chapter 19

"Okay but what do you ship more, Katniss and Gale or Katniss and Peeta?" I ask Kayla,

"Patniss obvs," she says,

"Nah, I'm more of a Kale kinda girl," I shrug.

"Watch out, Katniss coming though!" Cameron shouts as he jumps through the middle of Kayla and I.

"I guess I'm dating Katniss now," Kayla says,

"You know, it's still kinda weird that you're dating my brother," I say,

"Yeah, it is. Cameron we're breaking up!" She shouts,

"What!?" Cameron stops skipping and turns around,

"We're breaking up," Kayla shrugs,

"You're kidding right?" He asks, out of breath since he was running ahead of everyone.

"Yeah, I'm kidding," she says, kissing him.

"K, bye!" He shouts before running off again.

I shudder, "ew." I say.

I jog and catch up with Michael. I side hug him, "happy birthday," I say, he chuckles,

"Thank you," he says.

I let go of him and carry on walking before jumping onto Cameron's back, "ride on into the sunset!" I shout,

"What the fuck, no." He says before dropping me. Luckily I land on my feet.

"Bish." I say before walking of.

A girl around my age peeks around the corner of the cinema, "Oh my god, Hayley!" She screams before running towards us, another girl follows her.

They run up to Cameron and hug him as they start to cry.

"Oh my god Iloveyousomuch," the first girl says into Cam's chest,

"I love you more," Cameron whispers.

They stay hugging for awhile before the girls pull away and ask for a picture. Of course Cameron says yes. 

"Riley, can you take these for me?" He asks, handing me the girls phone.

"Oh my god Riley I didn't see you!" The girl says,

I chuckle, "what's your name?" I ask her,

"Breanne," She replies, "and this is Hayley." She adds, pointing to the other girl.

I take the picture and they ask if they can take a picture with me, Kayla, Matt and Emily. Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton already went back to the car.

We take a quick picture before we have to leave.

Matt puts his arm around Emily, "are you sure you guys aren't a couple?" I say. Matt quickly takes his arm back. "No, no, it's okay, go ahead." I say turning away from them. I can tell Emily is blushing.

----

The next day

I wake upon the couch with Kayla and Cameron laying next to me. Normally this wouldn't be awkward but now that they're dating it's kinda weird...

I get up and go into the kitchen. I grab a bowl and some cereal. 

"Ew!" I hear some shout from upstairs. I obviously go upstairs to see what happened. I find Kayla stood by the guest bedroom door.

"What?" I ask.

"Emily. And. Matt." She says,

"Wait," I say raising an eyebrow ,