Chapter 11

We all walk down the street together, hoping not to be seen. After a while we stop acting like people are stalking us and we end up having some fun. We found this little park and right now Michael and Calum are racing through climbing frame slide thing.

I laugh as I watch them, I picked the right best friends.

Emily and Matt went to get ice cream for us all so I'm waiting on the swings for them to get back.

"I won," Calum says as he hops onto the swing beside me,

"Actually we tied," Michael says, sitting on the swing beside Calum.

"Let's see who can swing the highest!" I say excitedly as I begin to swing myself. The boys soon join in.

"Oh my God!" I here someone scream. Great someone has seen us. "Riley!? I haven't seen you in ages!" The scream again and I suddenly realise this isn't a fan.

"Hope?!" I say in shock,

"Riley!" She says as she pulls me into a hug.

I haven't seen my cousin Hope in ages but why is she in San Diego?

"Why are you in San Diego?" I suddenly ask,

"Oh, yeah, daddy had a job so yeah," she shrugs.

I hate how she calls her dad 'daddy' like I'll admit I do it sometimes but she says it in that posh snooty way.

Calum clears his throat behinds us. I forgot he way there. Oops.

"Oh, yeah, Calum, you remember Hope right?" I say. They've met before because Hope used to live in our neighbourhood.

"Wait? This is Hope!?" He says in astonishment,

I guess she has change a bit.

"Calum?" She says in her annoying voice before pulling him in for a hug.

I like Hope because she is my cousin and all but sometimes she can be so annoying. She used to use Calum for fame but I'm not sure if Calum remembers that. Maybe he does but he's just being polite.

They pull away and I introduce Michael.

Hope hugs him too. She'll probable use him for fame later.

Emily and Matt come back with the ice creams.

"Wait, what is Hope doing here?" Emily says as she notices my cousin.

"Emily!" Hope screeches before pulling her into a hug.

Another fact about Hope, she tries to steal all of my friends.

Luckily Kayla comes back from wherever she was, Kayla is the only person who see's Hope how I see her, a friend stealing fame wanting bitch.

"Oh, hey Hope!" Kayla says pretending to be happy to see her.

"Kayla!" She screams again. I roll my eyes.

Hope shows off about her dad for a bit before we have to leave. She told me to say 'hi' to Cameron and that we should meet up again. I agree to be nice.

We make are way back to the hotel room and I flop down on my bed. I sigh into my pillow. I don't want to end the road trip, I want to have the summer of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter but yeah. So Hope is here and do you wanna know what Hope brings? Drama! So stay tuned because Hope isn't leaving! Bye! :)