Part 23

-4 YEARS LATER-

(Riley's pov)

Today is my 21st birthday, it's funny how things have changed in a few years. I remember my 17th birthday like it was yesterday. Everyone was friends, everyone talked and everyone got along. Oh how I wish I could go back to those days.

"Aye babe, pass me my phone?" Johnson asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I grab his phone off of the counter and we walk to the car.

"How do you think she is?" I ask worriedly,

"I don't know but I'm sure she will be fine," He says putting his hand on my thigh. I smile back.

We drive to the hospital in silence. It wasn't awkward though, we were both just thinking.

What a great way to spend you 21st birthday, in a hospital. We hop out of the car and head to Emily's room. I open the door and see Matt sat next to her bed, holding her hand with red eyes.

I walk over and pull him into a hug.

He cries onto my shoulder.

I hate seeing my friends like this. Well the ones who stayed. They're my family.

"How is she?" I finally croak out,

He sighs, "it's not as bad as they thought, she just has a few broken ribs and a broken arm. I hate seeing her like this."

A rush of relief floods over me.

Then I remember, my brother did this.

I have to find Cameron, he could have done anything by now. He probably hates himself. Well he did crash a car with my best friend in it. It wasn't his fault. It's wasn't his fault.

I hope he knows that.

There's one person who I need to find first. I know she will do something she will regret.

As I'm walking to find Kayla I see Cameron sat in the waiting room, head in his hands.

"Oh, Cameron," I say, he looks up and I pull him into a hug.

"I shouldn't of broken up with her, if I didn't break up with her I wouldn't have gotten in the car and I wouldn't of hit the truck and I wouldn't have hurt Emily. Everything would have been perfect. I'm a coward. I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid, fuck." He rambles, pulling a hand through his hair.

Too much has happened this week.

Eventually Cameron goes to sort things out with Kayla and Johnson takes me back to his apartment.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay," he reassures me,

"Just kiss me." I say and soon we do what we always end up doing...

-Kayla's POV-

"Oh my god." Why is this happening to me at the worst time possible.

I stare down at the pregnancy test.

Cameron is gonna flip.

We just broke up.

Emily is in hospital.

Riley is sleeping with Johnson.

Calum is coming back.

I'm pregnant.

This is all too much. Too many secrets. Too many lies.

----------------------------------------------
IM BACK.