Pitt Cola (Human Bill x Reader)

Human Bill x Reader

I sat down on the blanket Bill set up. It was the perfect day for a picnic, the sun shone down on my face and the birds were chirping in the trees. I put my hand on the ground, feeling the soft grass between my fingers as I absentmindedly stared at the clouds.

"Here." Bill said, pulling me out of my thoughts. He handed me a Pitt Cola which he pulled out of thin air, taking another for himself and popping it open with a snap. I guess being a demon had its perks.

I took the cold drink in my hand and opened it,taking a sip. Bill sat down next to me, the can of soda in his hand. Today felt peaceful, as peaceful as it gets in Gravity Falls anyway.

Taking another sip of the Cola, I heard a splash from beside me.

"Uhm..." Bill mumbled.

I looked at him and had to choke back the laughter threatening to escape. But alas, I burst out laughing anyway.

"Bill, how did that happen?" I asked between fits of giggles.

Bill had soda dripping from his face and staining the front of his yellow t-shirt. He gave me a playful glare.

"Isn't that how you humans drink this stuff?" He asked, peering into the now, empty can with the eye not being covered by his eyepatch.

The serious expression he gave me did not match the soda dripping from his chin. I burst into laughter again, putting down my own can of soda.

"What?" Bill asked, confused.

"That's not how you drink soda!"

"Show me then."

"Fine." I said, picking up my can of Pitt Cola and raising it to my lips.

Before I could take a drink, Bill pushed me backwards, making half the contents of the soda splash onto my face.

"Hey!" I snapped, wiping away the soda from my eyes.

Now it was his turn to laugh. Damn dream demon.

I took the half-empty can and splashed it all on Bill. He sputtered, wiping the soda from his face and running his hand through his golden hair.

"You got my eye patch wet!" He whined, more soda dripping from his face.

"You started it." I retorted, stifling more laughter. "And now we're both wet."

I turned around, ruffling around my backpack for some tissues. Finally, I found some and started wiping the liquid mess off my face.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" Bill pouted.

"No. It's your mess, clean it up."

"But I want your help." He said, pulling me closer with an arm around my waist.

I tried my best to ignore him after drying my face.

"Fine." He said, flashing me a devilish smirk. "I'll just help myself."

With that, he leaned down and kissed me. His lips tasted like Pitt Cola from earlier. He snaked both arms around my waist and my hands were in his soda soaked hair. The both of us stayed in that position for a while before we had to come up for air.

Bill smirked, raising an eyebrow at me. "There. Dry."

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Now you got my face wet again."

The End.

I wanted to ask, do you guys like these kinds of One-shots and also in 1st person or 2nd person?

And do any of you have any ideas or maybe even requests? :)