Renegades (Songfic)

BEWARB! If you haven't watched Weirdmageddon Part 1, then don't read this. This takes place from the time Dipper wandered around the town for three days until the point when he found Wendy and Soos and they went into the bubble.

[Play Song]

Dipper didn't know where he was going. Gravity Falls was in ruins. Bill finally got the rift and opened a portal from his Nightmare Realm and took over the town. Ford was turned to gold, the journals were burned and he didn't know where Mabel was.

All hope seemed to be lost.

No. Dipper shook his head to get rid of all the negative thoughts. He had to think of the positive. It's what Mabel would do.

Absentmindedly, he started humming. It was one of his favourite songs.

Run away-ay with me.

It seemed fitting to think of this song now.

Lost souls in revelry.

Given the situation they were in.

Running wild and running free.

Dipper remembered the time Mabel caught him singing.

Two kids, you and me.

It was embarrassing.

And I said hey. Hey, hey, hey.

Living like we're renegades.

Hey, hey, hey.

Hey, hey, hey.

Living like we're renegades. Renegades... Renegades...

But then she started singing with him.

Long live the pioneers. Rebels and mutineers. Go forth and have no fear. Come close and lend an ear.

And I say hey. Hey, hey, hey. Living like we're renegades. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. Living like we're renegades. Renegades...Renegades...

Dipper trudged along the street, carefully avoiding eye-bats and any other weird-ified creatures. The few rations he had were running low. It was a weird feeling to have to ration food. But that was the only way to survive.

Then he found Wendy.

So all hail the underdogs.

They made their way to the bubble that trapped Mabel.

All hail the new kids.

They found Soos along the way.

All hail the outlaws. Spielberg and Kubricks.

It's our time to make a move. It's our time to make amends. It's our time to break the rules.

Let's begin.

And I say hey. Hey, hey, hey. Living like we're renegades. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey. Living like we're renegades.

Renegades...

Dipper was on a mission. He had to save his sister.

Renegades...

And the three of them stepped into the bubble.

Remember to vote if you liked it!