Chapter 8

It was only five o'clock and Kenny wanted to go to Annabel's already. He wanted one night alone with her before his first official transition. Before he needed to leave. He decided to sleep through the time. As soon as he touched the bed he passed out cold. He didn't realize how tired he was. He drifted into an endless sleep.

*In The Dream.*

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Kenny asked into the night sky. He appeared in the woods.

He looked around and saw Annabel. She smiled and he smiled back. She held her arms out to him wanting him to come over.

He began walking to her when Emmett popped out of nowhere and ran into her arms. She hugged him tightly and he gripped onto her not planning on letting go. Kenny was shocked and couldn't breathe.

"Annabel." He cried in pain.

He felt like he was going to die. He fell to the floor and watched in horror. He didn't know what to do, how to do it. Emmett gave him an evil smirk.

Emmett pulled Annabel to him, grabbing her hips and putting their bodies close to each other. He looked at Kenny one more time before he broke his heart.

He leaned in hard and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled in closer. She smiled and looked at Kenny with a wickedly. She enjoyed seeing the pain in his eyes, in his expressions.

"Oh my little Kenny, did you really think I loved you. Emmett here is a prize, a beauty. Who wouldn't want the bad boy. The true alpha of the pack. You are nothing, you little runt." She said.

She grabbed Emmett's face gently with her hands. He sighed and looked at her with a fire in his eyes. He wanted to make her his. Kenny saw and ran to him. Kenny jumped on Emmett and tackled him. He punched, clawed and he began turning into the beast he truly was.

"I'm going to kill you once and for all!!" Kenny screamed as his bones cracked. His teeth changed and he turned. His skin began to disappear. Fur replaced it and his ears grew bigger.

Kenny was covered by his ripped clothes. He stood on his four feet and growled. He howled and his beautiful green eyes were apart of another creature. A wolf.

Emmett laughed and he stared at the new Kenny. Annabel was frightened and she ran away.

"Now she knows what you are. She had never loved you and never will. But she still doesn't know about me." Emmett changed.

He began to transform and he became a wolf as well. They charged at each other and everything went dark.

"No!" Kenny yelled.

He had woken up from his terrible dream. He rocked his head from side to side and checked the time. It was six fourth five and he needed to go. He pulled on a new pair of clothes because he ruined the others to the point in which they wouldn't dry in years.

Kenny grabbed a book bag and stuffed a tooth brush, pj's, blanket, pillow, and a charger. He walked out of his room down the stairs to the front door. He left and ran to her house.

Annabel heard a knock at the door. She opened it and saw Kenny smiling. She grinned widely and jumped onto him to hug him. He was so tall she had to jump up and wrap her legs around him in order for her to reach.

Kenny sat her down and closed the door behind them, they headed to her room. It was huge, it had a full sized bed fit for two. He blushed at the thought. She showed him where to put his things and showed him where he was to sleep.

"There? In that bed?" He questioned shockingly.

"Well ya. Where else would you sleep, on the floor? Or would you rather a couch?" Annabel joked.