Meeting New People

~*~*~ Ashley pov~*~*~

I woke up with my head on something that's moving up and down. I'm also encased in warmth. For a moment, I thought the street life had finally killed me and I'm now in heaven. That thought was thrown out the window when something moved and started petting my head, which lead to behind my ears. I started to lean my head into the touch, causing me to start purring. At this, I heard a deep chuckle. Now I remember where I am. Andy took me in. Probably because in a charity case. Why else would a rich vampire like him do this? I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and was met with Andy's icy blue eyes. Honestly, he looked extremely handsome. The way the morning sun shined through the curtains created a warm glow around him, which complimented everything that made him. Needless to say, I kinda had an want to kiss him. No Ashley, don't think like that. He doesn't want a stray street cat like you. I scolded myself. I gave him a small smile. He returned a smile and pulled me closer to him. I noticed there was something in his eyes that I couldn't make out.

I huffed a sigh and snugged into his chest, I felt that I belonged there for some reason, I just couldn't place it. I know he doesn't want me though, so I ignore the feeling and just enjoy the feeling until I couldn't do this anymore. We laid there in silence. It wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Comforting. I was comfortable and warm, so I was sleepy again. It wasn't helping that Andy was gently stroking my hair. Though, the silence was soon interrupted by the sound of Andy's phone going off. Andy groaned and reached over and grabbed his phone. He looked at his phone and swore under his breath.

"What is wrong?" I asked in my raspy voice. Not much better, but at least I'm not stuttering anymore.

"Nothing, my friends are coming over soon, because apparently I scared them last night and they're coming to check on me." He sighed, "I don't know if your up to meeting new people or not, so if your not, I won't push you to do so you can stay up here."

I thought about it, since I was catnapped, I have been a recluse and also been afraid of my shadow. I wasn't like this before. If this is my time to change up my life, might as well start now. "I'll....I'll do it." I said with a smile smile.

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you into anything."

"Yes Andy, I do."

"Ok, well, they'll be here soon, let's go get changed."

"Andy....I don't have any clothes." I said shyly.

"Don't worry, I have some clothes that my younger fertile brother left here whenever he stayed here. You look about the same size. It will do until you can go shopping. So, follow me and I'll show you too where the clothes are at." He said, getting out of the bed. I nodded and followed suit.
We got to the room I was originally put in and walked to the closet.

"We'll, here is his clothes are in here. I'll leave you be so I can get dressed." With that, he turned and left the room.

I walked into the walk in closet. There not a lot of clothes, just enough to have choices. This guy seems to have same taste as I do in clothes. I found a long sleeved Guns N' Roses shirt. Since the shirt was long enough to cover my butt, so I decided on some black, fur lined leggings and some Jack Skellington fuzzy socks. If you can't tell, I'm really cold. I found a brush and ran it through my hair too fix my really bad bed head. I stared at mirror and felt good about myself. I haven't felt like that in a while.

"Wow little one, don't you look good." Andy commented from the doorway, startling me a little.

"Thank you." I said, attempting to hide the blush in my hair. Just then, I heard the front door open and voices come in. I felt a pang of fear in my stomach. I guess Andy noticed the the fear in my eyes.

"It's ok little one, you have me right there with you." He said as he came over and brought me into a relaxing hug.

"Hey Andy! Where the hell are you?" Called voice that seemed to be filled with excitement.

"Come on little one, let's not keep them waiting." He said slightly dragging out of the room. I clung to his waist as we went downstairs with my heart beating out of my chest. All attention was turned to us when we reached the bottom step.

"Omg Andy, he's so cute! What's his name?" Said a skinny neko that's really excited. I kinda frighten me. So I squeaked and jumped behind Andy, .

"Sorry guys, this is Ashley. I found him on my way home last night. He is still a little skittish." Andy chuckled a little.

"CC, sweetheart, please calm down some. We don't want to frighten him again." Another voice said in a calming voice.

"Yes please, CC. Your happy go lucky attitude usually brings enjoyment, but let's get him to come to us first." A female's voice spoke up. It didn't sound rude, it sounded kind. I then heard someone get up and walk closer to where we were standing. Then a figure found it's way next to me.

"Hey sweetie, why don't you come out from behind Andy. We won't hurt you, I promise. CC just loves to meet people, especially other nekos. He mean didn't to frighten you. Could you please look at me?" The female voice said in a soothing way. I took my face out of Andy's back and saw a pretty woman.

"Hi, I'm Ella."

"Hi."

"I bet your hungry, would you like to sit down with us while Andy gets you some food?" She said. I whimpered a little bit.

"Hey little one, I'll be back, I promise. You need food." Andy told me. I breathed in a sigh and let go of Andy and grabbed a hold of Ella's hand. She took me over to the couches and Andy walked off to the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm sorry for scarring you." The other neko, who I'm assuming is CC, said.

"It's ok. I'm still trying to get use to this life. Like Andy said, he brought me here last night." I accepted.

"What do you mean? I'm jinxx, by the way." Said the dom next to CC said.

"I was an alley cat for the past few years. Why that is, I rather not talk about it...." I trailed off.

"That's fine, if your not comfortable with, we won't push you. I'm jake." Said the dominant next to Ella.

"Here's you some food for you, Ashley." Andy said, sitting next to me. I smiled and started eating the food given to me. I stay silent and ate my food as I watched the dominants chat away about something, while I joined the neko and fertile talk. More like I just watched them talk.

I think my life is taking a turn for the better.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey my dragons, I got the itch to write today. So I wrote this during school. I can say, this is the most cutest story I have ever written, I'm so proud of it. I want your guys opinions. Nothing big, just what ya like, and opinions. It just I doubt myself when I write, and I think my stuff is not good and that no will like it. So thats why I like comments, it makes me feel good that people actually likes my stuff. Until next time my lovelies, tahtah ^.^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*