DRAGON HEART

Lucy POV
I had just gotten up. It was getting harder and harder everyday to do that.  Ever sense I found out that I was pregnant every day became bittersweet, but today the bitterness was winning.  No one beside Melody and Happy notice me any more not even Levy my best friend, it's like I've been forgotten. I got dressed and went to the guild.  Melody walked up to me she was wearing a white long sleeve dress that stopped halfway to her knees and the sleeves were wider at the end, she had light gray yoga pants with brown moccasins.  Around her waist hung a braided leather belt the same color as her moccasins.   She had silvery green eyes with no pupil and sometimes they would change colors depending on her mood.  Her hair was a light blond, like mix between Mavis's and mine, and she had a silver streak a over her right temple.  She was a little smaller than Levy.  She had a bubble demeanor and could make anyone smile even if they didn't want to.  She looked like a fairy. She was the only other one who knew about my pregnancy, well actually she had told me I was pregnant.  She was an exceptional doctor and healer even without healing magic but now that she had learnt it from Wendy she was just amazing maybe even better than Porluscia-san although she's so humble she will never admit it. "Luuuuuuuuucccccyyyyyyy" said Melody she looked and sounded like she was thirteen but she was incredibly smart.  "Hi Melody" I called out.  "How are you and little dragon doing?" Melody said smiling.  "Ahhh someone will hear you and stop calling him or her that just because matsu is the father doesn't mean he or she is a dragon!" I scolded a deadly aura coming off of me.  "okay" she said still smiling unaffected by my aura.  That's one thing that I love about her, nothing bad ever affects her. We walked together to the guild talking about the baby and other things. We got to the guild and she kicked the doors open. Like usual no one noticed. We went to the bar we tried to order drinks but when that failed she went behind the bar and made me my favorite drink, a strawberry shake.  "Hey Lucy" It was Natsu. My heart lit up it was the first time he talked to me after that. "Yes" I replied as calmly as I could.  "Can we talk to you?" He said nervously. "Yeah sure." The rest of team Natsu walked up behind him.   It was Ezra who spoke.  "We want you off the team."