DRAGON HEART

MELODY POINT OF VIEW
I woke up.  I was laying on top of Loke. He is a very nice pillow. His suit was crinkled from sleeping in it and he was sprawled out on the bed. He was drooling on a pillow.  I stifled a laugh and unconsciously started running my fingers through his hair.

Loke point of view.

I was half awake, someone was running their fingers through my hair.  It felt nice, I just layed there because I didn't want them to stop.  After a little while they stopped. I was sad, but I still didn't move. I heard the rustling of blankets and footsteps. After a little while I opened my eyes.

I was in our old house. Memories of the night before came flooding back. Me bringing drunk Melody back here, her crying, me telling a story and her falling asleep and then I fell asleep.  Then a thought struck me. It was Melody running her fingers through my hair.  I could feel my checks getting warm. I always liked her, but she liked him didn't she?

After a moment another thought struck me.

Dragons don't get drunk. 

I face palmed. I was so stupid. She was acting all last night. That's why she challenged Makarov to a challenge she knew she couldn't get drunk. She even got a story out of me. How in the world could I be so stupid. Although I have to admit she was a good actor.  I smelled something cooking. It was banana pancakes.
I was about to walk out when I noticed the condition of my suit. I quickly changed into some jeans and a loose shirt in the spirit world, and went back for some pancakes. 

I walked into the little fire out area in the middle of the cave. I noticed her egg was okay and warming by the vent. I had an idea. I walked as quietly as I could behind Melody. I put my hands around her eyes. 

Melody point of view

My vision suddenly went black.

I knew what happened in an instant and elbowed Loke in the gut. He went flying into the rock wall on the other side of the cave. I turned around. He wasn't in his suit. He was in jeans and a loose T-shirt.  He almost never wears anything but his suit. He said something getting up from the rubble. ''What was that for.'' I smiled and said,''I don't like surprises!'' and went back to making breakfast.

LOKE POINT OF VIEW

''I don't like surprises!'' she said smiling. Man, she can be creepy as hell sometimes. I mean she launched me into a wall! Next she said something scary with a smile. I looked at the wall when I heard. ''You want pancakes or not?'' I walked over to the table. ''Whats with the blankets and the table and chairs?'' I said. ''Well after I  went to Lucy's house I saw all these things that she had. They seemed fairly practical  so I brought some here, and the work really well. I might even get a crib to be in the childs room!'' she said happily. She walked over and took something out of the fridge.

Wait...what....

''HOW DO YOU EVEN GET A FRIDGE TO WORK IN A CAVE?'' I shouted. She looked at me really confused. She pointed at something. I saw a power cord. I followed it it led to a tiny portal. So that's how she's doing it.  Luckily she also switched over to a stove. I never liked open fire any ways. She handed me a plate and we ate breakfast.

After we finished I helped clean up. We put the plates in the cabinets and cleaned off the table. I went back to the spirit world and she went to the hotel at crocus.

NATSU POINT OF VIEW

I was sleeping next to Lucy and Kasaii was sleeping in between us. I smiled.

Last night was amazing. I got to see Kasaii and Lucy. She hasn't changed much and I still as beautiful as ever. After the drinking contest Melody went off somewhere and I got spend the night here with Lucy and our kid.

It sounds so weird still.
Kasaii.
MY son.
OUR kid.

I don't think I'll ever get over it.
'' Good morning.'' It was Lucy's voice.
''Oh did I was you up?'' ''Nmnm I woke up on my own. '' came a sleepy reply. I kissed Kasaii and Lucy and jumped out of bed quietly not to disturb OUR son.
It is still so weird.