DRAGON HEART

LUCY POINT OF VIEW

It had been three months sense we learned Melody's powers and form. She had been training us I could now summon all ten of my spirits simultaneously without using their keys, but I still kept them anyway.  Rhyme could now control any animal with and without using her flute and project anyone's worst fear with a single note of her flute.  Rin could control all forms of water from plant to blood. Yuki could now form snow and ice magic with a single thought. Mystery could take anyone's powers by just touching them as well as control her lightning so well that she could electrocute only one marked ant in a hill of them.  Happy had learned celestial magic from me and some dragon magic from Melody. He can only summon one spirit at a time but it was better than I had thought he would do.  At the moment I had given him four of my keys I still had contracts with those spirits and they would come when either of us summoned them.  He had Taurus's, Hologram's, Lyra, and Cancer's keys. He also could preform roar of the fairy dragon and sleeping scales. Today we were headed out to where the GMG'S were being hosted. I had Kasaii in my aems, Rin had everyone's luggage, Yuki was handing out our cloaks, Happy was packing his red bag tight with fish, Mystery was talking with Rhyme who was cleaning out her flute. Melody stepped into the center of the guild she had just finished putting a protection spell on the outside of the guild so that when we were gone it would just looked like a mountain side. ''Glad time to go every one, remember hold onto me and don't let go.'' We did as we were told. ''Teleport!'' in a flash of light we were there at Corinthia city. We registered with the Magic counsel for the games. Their was only one problem. The team required five members I couldn't go because I was taking care of Kasaii. Happy wasn't eligible because he was an exceed and Melody was our guild master, which left us with a team of four. Luckily Melody managed to be the fifth member of our team. We went to the hotel we were staying at. We each got our own bedroom which was nice and the beds were really soft. We were our stuff down and headed to the arena for the first game.

Melody point of view

We lined up at the start, I saw it was a maze like thing and I knew with my teleportation power we were likely to come in first. ''How.'' My friends and I disappeared into the depths of the maze when I was sure we couldn't be seen I can't a teleportation spell to the center.
We were met with a man half as tall as I am wearing a pumpkin mask. In all my years of living I had never seen anything as confusing. ''First place with a time record of 3.4 seconds DRAGON HEART'' We walked into the arena. I immediately saw Fairytail booth was next to ours. I orated they didn't notice Lucy, Kasaii and Happy thank the lord we all still had our cloaks on. We waited for what seemed like hours till all the guild were their I saw fairytail has made it. On their team was Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Gajeel. Then the pumpkin man started speaking,'' Eighth place Mermaid heel with their members Kagura, Milliana, Risk, Cynthia and Araña. Seventh place Quattro Cerberus with Bacchus, Warcry and last years Quattro Puppy! Sixth place Fairytail team A with Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Erza,and Wendy.'' ''So they decided to pull that old trick.'' I heard Lucy say. ''Fifth place Lima Scale with Lyon, Jura, Sheery, Yukawa and Toby. Fourth place Blue Pegasus with Ichya, Eve,Ren,Hibiki, and Jenny. Third place Sabertooth with The twin dragons, Sting and Rogue, Rufus, Minerva and Yuki no. Second place Fairytail team B with Juvia,Laxus,Elfman,Mirajane and Levy! Now drumroll please in first place with a record breaking time of 3.4 seconds we have the new guild DRAGON HEART! Everyone screamed in excitement when we took off our hoods. The other guilds shrugged and fairytail gasped. The pumpkin fellow started talking again ''Now the rules are a little different this year fights are first and the first fight by majority vote is the master of DragonHeart Melody vs Natsu Dragneel.