DRAGON HEART

NATSU POINT OF VIEW
I walked to the center of the arena. I chuckled, of course my first fight is with her.  All the other teams had departed and it was just the two of us.  The pumpkin man spoke,''Winner gets ten points, looser none and for a time bother get five.  Also game is over when someone shouts mercy,is unconscious , or is mortally wounded '' I smirked I knew was way more powerful than Melody.  ''BEGIN''  I charged at her, but before I could a pillar of white fire came down throwing me into the wall behind me. I got up and saw Melody standing their unsaved. ''Thanks wasn't even a tenth of my power and look how far back it threw you.'' Melody chanted at me.  ''That didn't hurt at all'' I replied, but in truth is did hurt me I could tell my leg was broken and so was my left arm.  I stood back up straight and said ''Give me all you got.'' she took off her boots and Cammy set them aside next she murdered something about her cloak to the pumpkin man. Then she spoke  she looked directly at the judges when she did. ''I will comply to his request under one condition. If I show you half my owers you can not kick me or my team out of the games, Got it?'' the judges agreed she waved to her team and stood back in the center. Another pillar of white fire came down and when it dispersed many loud gasps and screams were heard.  In the middle where the fire had been was a dragon.  A beautiful gold dragon. Then the dragon spoke.  ''Isn't this charming, Fire dragon versus Fire dragon slayer.'' It was Melody's voice she then changed back into her old form except she had scales on her arms and some on her face.  ''Oh, that's right this is the first time anyone but my guild has seen my true form do you like it?'' she questioned.

MELODY'S POINT OF VIEW
I chucked to myself when I heard Levy shout my old name,''I know that image your Fairy the white fire dragon from children's stories!'' I smiled a sad smile and spoke rememberingly '' I haven't been called that in a long time'' I smiled mischievously. ''Lets fight, SLEEPING SCALES.'' in an instant Natsu was unconscious.  I transformed into my human form. I sighed and looked down because of the dragon transformation my clothes were nearly staying on.  I went to the pumpkin man and asked for my cloak and shoes. I used my wings to fly up to my booth and shouted back,''It would be unfair for me to continue in the games as you have seen, I will trade places with my other teammate to make the games more fare.'' I looked at the judges they slowly nodded.  Next I looked at Lucy who was giving me a questioning look.  ''It will be fine, I'll just take care of Kasaii and I know you want to test your strength. '' I said she sighed and agreed. ''T...ten points awarded to. DRAGON HEART.'' The announcer stuttered everyone was scared of me and I knew it.  Don't get me wrong it it awesome being a dragon, but some of me died everytime someone looked at me in fear. I walked out in the distance I heard ''Second match....'' I didn't care I wanted to avoid the fearful stares. I walked out of the arena and teleported to my old house. 

When I got there I saw it was just as I left it, untouched by humans.  It was a crater made hundreds of years ago.  It was beautiful grass and trees which are now extinct grew here. Extinct creatures and insects flew and scurried around the place. Undiscovered fish swam in the stream running threw the center of the crater. Everything lived in perfect harmony. I walked over to the cave that served as my home for hundreds of years. It was a simple dragons den. I walked over to a  pile of stones near a heat vent from the volcano on the other side. I peered in and saw that the egg was still warm. It was about as big as an exceed egg.  I cared it out of the cave over to a unmarked grave.   I held the egg and sat there for a long while till I heard my  oldest friend walk up next to me. 

LOKE POINT OF VIEW
I took a seat next to Melody, I hadn't visited this place in a long time.  Ever sense he died. She was holding a gold and silver ccolored egg. She began to speak,''I think it will hatch soon.'' she said with tears in her eyes. I hugged my oldest friend. ''I think it will either be a boy that looks like him with your hair and eyes or a girl that looks like you with his hair and eyes.'' I said in attempt to comfort my friend. ''This is where we grew up. Just the three of us.'' she said.  ''Don't forget the animals.'' I said back trying to lighten the mood. She rested her head on my shoulder, ''They stared at me weirdly again.'' I laughed she punched me ''What was that for?'' I said. ''You laughed at me.'' she said back extremely flustered. ''Oh no the great and might dragon, is angry!''I chided back she walked back to the cave set the egg down and rushed at me sending flurries of punches at my head. She suddenly stopped looked at the time and teleported god knows where. So I checked the egg to make sure it had enough heat and went back to the spirit world.