DRAGON HEART

MELODY'S POINT OF VIEW
I entered the hotel we were staying at.  I opened my door and played down then I heard Kasaii whimpering in the next room and got up to check on him. He was wide awake and Lucy was sound asleep.  I knew Lucy needed rest so I picked him up and took a walk with him. It was near dawn when we left the house.  We walked up and down the roads of Crocus city.  It was a fairly beautiful morning, the animals had not yet risen so it was quiet as well.  I changed into my dragoness form and flew around the city holding Kasaii.  It was one of those rare mornings that I could be free and not looked hated upon by others. I noticed that the sun was starting to rise and went back to the hotel.  I played Kasaii down where I had found him. He was sound asleep. I closed their door and started preparing breakfast. I chuckled. Humans are lucky. I wonder what my child will look like?  Who will be next master?  All these thoughts of the future raced through my head as I was making breakfast. 

LUCY'S POINT OF VIEW
I woke up to rays of daylight streaming in the my room.  I immediately smelled something delicious cooking. I got up and checked on Kasaii. He was wide awake having woken up from the smell of food.  He is so much like his father already.  I walked out the door into the hallway. Apparently I wasn't the first one up. I saw Rin, Yuki, and Happy eating breakfast and Mystery and Rhyme talking to Melody. ''Oh, goodmorning Lucy!'' Rin attempted to say with a mouth full of scrambled eggs. It sounded more like 'Mn Gfmrnm Mfy' ''Kasaii! How is our little dragon doing this morning?'' cooed Yuki. I handed Kasaii to Yuki who started to feed him a breakfast of baby food. I walked over to where Melody, Mystery and Rhyme were talking. ''So we are in the lead with twenty points and today is partner battles. I want it to be you two on a team. Oh, Hi Lucy I was just explaining the team battles for today. Rhyme and Mystery are going to be on a team together. Today it the second day of the magic games so the second challenge will be twice as hard Lucy I want you and Happy in the second challenge. I managed to convince the judges that Happy was our switch in player. You two are both Celestial mages and Happy knows a little dragon Magic so you two should make a great team. '' I nodded she had really thought this out. We finished with breakfast and headed back out to the arena for the second days challenge. The pumpkin man spoke ''First match by popular vote Dragon Heart vs Lima Scale.'' Rhyme and Mystery stepped into the arena. I laughed out loud. Their opponents were Lyon and Toby. This was going to be the easiest match for Rhyme and Mystery because Toby was Half animal and Lyon's ice make is animals. They got into their battle positions. ''BEGIN'' they started to fight ''Ice make'' birds flew at Mystery a note from Rhyme's flute was heard and sent the birds at Toby who,under the control of the flute, ran right into them. He was knocked out easily.

LYONS POINT OF VIEW

Toby was knocked out easily and I can't use my magic till the girl with light brown hair was knocked out. Thinking nothing of it I took off my shirt. ''WHAT'' I heard the girl with dark brown hair scream looked up the girl with light brown hair had fallen on her back from a massive nose bleed.

MYSTERY'S POINT OF VIEW
''WHAT'' I screamed, next to me Rhyme was passed out from a massive nosebleed. I face palmed. ''I have to end this quickly.'' I said to the person in front of me. ''Sorry'' he looked confused then I struck him with lightning.

LYON'S POINT OF VIEW
The girl in front of Me mumbled something then she looked at me with an apologetic face and said ''Sorry'' I was confused then it felt like I was on fire.

Mystery's point of view

He fell to the ground in a charred heap. The irritating pumpkin man said,''Ten points to Dragon Heart.'' I shocked Rhyme just enough to wake her you and she walked back with me to our guilds little booth. The rest of the matches were really boring when they were all over I read the scoreboard.

1st place
DRAGON HEART-3o
2nd place
FAIRYTAIL A-21
3rd place
SABERTOOTH-2o
FAIRYTAIL B-2o
4th place
LIMA SCALE-18
5th place
MERMAID HEEL-17
6th place
QUATTRO CERBERUS-16
7th place
BLUE PEGASUS

I smirked we were in the lead by 9 points. Their was no way that Fairytail could beat us, because none of us had been using our full power sense the start.