DRAGON HEART

TIME SKIP THREE WEEKS

FAIRYTAIL
Natsu POV

Lucy hasn't been at the guild at all since we kicked her off the team neither has Happy. Jii-chan hasn't been out of his office either. Something told me to be worried and I was. "Hey ice princess you seen Lucy?" "No why should I we kicked her off the team." responded Gray angrily. " I'm gonna check her house." I said. I went to her house as fast as I could. Some thing told me to run. I went through the window of her house. Everything was as if someone had not been their in days. I walked around a little bit when I saw three letters on Lucy's desk. One of them was addressed to her old and mean landlady. One was addressed to fairytail and one to team Natsu. I grabbed the two letters addressed to fairytail and me and ran. I was finally at the guild and gave the letter addressed to Fairytail to Mira. She opened the letter.

Dear fairytail,

First Off, I thank you for the good times and forgive you for the bad. I will remember all of you and wish you all happy futures. As for me, Melody, Happy and I have decided to start a guild one where people will trust each other and never turn their backs on some one. I will make a guild that everyone wishes they were in one that they will look up to and know that they are safe when they see it. See you all at the GMG's

From,
Lucy Heartfillia

Mira broke down in sobs. It was like a spell had been lifted from everyone they were all murmuring,"I'm sorry" or "I can't believe she left". I walked slowly over to Erza and Gray and handed the letter to Erza. I was looking down in shame. She started to read the letter.

Dear Team Natsu

Erza:
I always thought of you as an older sister like figure, you are the closest thing I had to one, ne. I will be safe and sound at my new guild don't worry so much, Kay?

Gray:
I don't know what to think of you, your like a mix of my younger brother and older one at the same time. I will miss you alot. And one more thing I can see you like Juvia so make a move, ne.

Natsu:
You were my first and only love. I will miss you the most out of every one and I hope to see your smiling face again someday. Melody and Happy said I shouldn't tell you this, but their is something only you can see in my top left desk drawer, don't worry that's a copy of the original so no harm done if you ripped it up or something.

P.S. Show Levy and master they would want to know as well.

I ran to her house for the second time that night tears streaming down my face. I finally knew what made my heart ache every time you were gone. I finally got it through my thick scull. "I love you Lucy. I know it now. I love you." I almost broke through the window and made a b-line straight for the desk. I ripped open the drawer and a silver metal picture frame caught my eye. I looked closer the picture was black and white. It looked like someone had taken a picture of a jelly bean. I red the words on top.
PATIENT NAME LUCY HEARTFILLIA
ULTRASOUND DATE 10/10
APROXXAMATLY SEVEN WEEKS

It dawned on me. Lucy was going to be a mom.  I laid on her bed and cried my self to sleep.

EARLIER THAT DAY
Lucy's POV

Yes. We finally did it.  Everyone pitched in and we finally got it done, our guild was complete.  It was located on the outskirts of Cynthia city a relatively new city west of Magnolia. It was built into the side of the mountain and the entrance was a cave.  If you walked into the cave you were met with two big oak doors that led to the guild Hall. The guild Hall was rectangular in shape and had many tables and benches for people to eat at. The bar was located at the back of the guild near the entrance to the kitchen. To the right of the bar and straight ahead was a door to the masters office and to the right of that was the request board and a huge library.  On your left as you walked in was a training room and on your right a large infirmary. If you turned around you saw two little doors to the sides of the the two big guild doors.  On the right was the all girls  bathrooms, and bathhouse; and on the left was the same except it was all boys. Each door had our guild mark, red for girls and blue for boys. If you went inside other door you would enter into a room with a staircase leading up and a door to one side. If you took the door you would walk into the bathroom and the door in there led to the bathhouse. The stairs led to the dormitories on the upper levels.  Upstairs on both sides is a wreck room complete with pool tables and poker tables.  The master has his/her own bedroom that is acsessable from a staircase in a side room connected to the masters office. "Lucy come here were getting are guild marks." said Yuki, she was the girl on the train.  Melody asked if she and her brother Rin wanted to join our guild and they said yes, I'm not actually sure if they wanted to or just couldn't say no to Melody's puppy dog eyes. Ahhh well just more members.  Rin had water control powers and YukiYyhhhhh had snow make magic, they hhh me a lot of Gray and Juvia. I wonder how their doing. I walked over to where every one was I saw that Yuki and Rin had their marks on their arms on opposite sides. Melody had hers on her chest just below her claval. Happy had his where his old mark used to be. His appearance hasn't changed much accept for the fact his green knapsack was gone. I smiled and said '' On my right hand please. '' Melody laughed and did as I asked. Our guild mark only came in one color, red. It was a swirl that looked like a flame. Melody was the one who drew it she said it reminded her of a dragon's heart. So we decided to make that our guild mark and our name DRAGON HEART.