DRAGON HEART

Melody point of view.

I opened the mail. It was our first S class job request! I ran around the guild with the paper in my hand shouting ''Our first S class. Our first S class job!'' people started rushing over except Lucy whose belly was HUGE. She was nine months hhhhhhhhhh about Team Mystery hFall go?'' said Lucy, which made the team members squeal with excitement. All of the members that we had gathered toh my surprise were stronger than Erza, which made me happy. HhLucy had improved a lot as well even in her pregnant state she was now stronger than Natsu and Gray combined. We decided to stay out of the GMG'S this year because we don't hhbhave enough members, well that problem will soon be fixed, hopefully. Than Mystery said something. ''Well all should wear cloaks to hide our identities''

Lucy's point of view
''We should wear cloaks to hide our identities'' said Mystery ''I agree Let's do it!'' it was Yuki who said this and than I pitched in. '' We should wear black and Melody red because she's our guild master.'' ''REALLY THAT'S AN AWESOME IDEA'' screamed Rin. Melody than stood up on the bar. '' Team Mystery Fall your mission is to get twenty black cloacks one red one and one small black one for Happy!'' said Melody with a large grin on her face. Team Mystery Fall ran out of the guild at full speed leaving only Happy, Melody and I. As soon as they left I felt A sharp pain in my stomach and a puddle began to grow beneath my feet.

NATSU POINT OF VIEW

Its been about six months sense Lucy,Melody and Happy left the guild. Levy said that her baby should come any day now. At the moment I'm at the guild, people are giving me the usuall sad look. I imagine my eyes are still red from crying I cry myself to sleep every night, I bearly eat or sleep. I have lost a lot of weight and am not as strong as I used to be. I walked to the bar and sat down on a stool. Mira handed me a drink. It was something with a lot of alcohol in it, that was another thing I was always drinking something with alcohol in it. It drowns my sorrows. I wonder how Lucy was doing.

Melody point of view

Lucy cried out in pain. I looked over and saw a puddle starting to form under her. I knew what was going on and started barking our order. '' Happy carry her to the infirmary. Lucy call Loke and Virgo. Loke get hot water and towels Virgo alert the other members and get help them finish their mission as soon as possible, but before you do that Loke, Virgo connect onto my power so you don't drain Lucy's energy. Lucy follow my orders exactly when we get into the infirmary '' everyone started rushing around and doing what I had told them to. We got into the infirmary and I set everything up.

Loke point of view

I walked into the infirmary with a bucket of warm water. Lucy was sitting up in the bed with her hair tied up in a bunch and a towel draped over her legs. She had changed out of the dress she was wearing and was now into a large loose fitting T-shirt. I set the water down and went over to hold Lucy's hand. Then a contraction hit and I pretty sure she broke every bone in my hand simultaneously.

Rin point of view

We were on our was to the store when their was a slight rumbling noise. We were knocked on our backs and when we looked up Virgo was standing there like she normally does and said. ''Hine has gone into labor I am here to help you complete the task as soon as possible, let's go.'' I gulped and nodded my head. Don't get me wrong I am happy we are getting a new guild member but I felt a new powerful field of magic around Virgo. It wasn't Lucy's magic it felt Like Melody's. I was stunned I knew that each spirit you summoned had a tenth of your power when connected to you, but this was insanity I knew this was enough magic to beat a man called Gildarts i had met a little while ago and he was strong. How strong was our master?

TIME SKIP LATER THAT EVENING
LUCY POINT OF VIEW
I had been in labor for 6 hours, I looked over Melody was now cleaning the little wrinkly thing that was in my stomach for nine months. I looked over at Loke who was clutching his hand passed out from pain. Whoops. ''Would you like to hold him?'' Melody said. '' Its a boy!''I said and held out my arms to hold my son. He had a full head of pink hair like his father. He opened his eyes and I saw that they were brown just like mine. He was wrapped in a red cloth that made him look adorable. ''I think he should have his fathers surname don't you think?'' Melody said. ''Yeah, I agree.'' I looked down at my son. ''Your name shall be Kasaii Jude Dragneel.'' his eyes opened when I said his name. ''I think you should let the rest of the guild members see him. You know we got two new members today Kasaii included'' Melody said. I looked up I had been so busy delivering a baby I didn't know we had gotten a new member. ''You guy's can come in now.'' Melody opened the door to the infirmary and several bodies fell on top of one another. Melody had started laughing. It had appeared that our friends were trying to listen in on us. In the back their was a girl she had light brown hair that was flowing to about mid waist. She wore a black dress that ended at her mi's thy. She had long sleeves that flared up a bit at the ends. Around her torso she wore a corset like thing. She had brown boots with laces that ended an inch below her knees. Overall she seemed very elegant. I could see that she had her guild mark on her thy on her right leg just below the end of her dress. ''Want your name?'' I asked. ''Rhyme, that's a cute baby your holding.'' ''Thanks his name is Kasaii, would you like to hold him?'' she nodded and walked over. She tripped on a towel on the ground and did a face plant, she reminded me of Wendy. She got up and started laughing. ''I Guess I better not I might drop him with my luck!'' we all started laughing I knew she was going to fit in well.