DRAGON HEART

RHYME'S POINT OF VIEW

''And the winner of the grand magic games with a total of 5o points if DRAGON HEART.'' the little pumpkin man said. ''We did it!''  Happy screamed.  We teleported back to the guild and the whole town of Cynthia threw a party with us that night. And it didn't last just one day it lasted a week. We had the parties at the guild. We even got a few new members. Their were about fifty of us now. Although us original six of us got to have red coats instead of black ones. Melody wore a white cloak and it suited her.

That was three weeks ago. Everything is still going really well, but what did not go unnoticed by me and the rest of the guild was that Loke and Melody were spending a lot of time together. He would come frequently now from the spirit world with his own power to spend time with her. We all agreed that they made a cute couple. I was talking to Mystery and Yuki and Rin when we saw someone wearing the masters cloacks come out of masters office. When we looked closer we saw that it was Lucy who came out of Melody's office. We saw she had puffy eyes. She walked over to us and told us sadly to sit down she looked at us with tears in her eyes and began to speak.

Earlier that day
Lucy's point of view

I had just come out of a meeting with Melody. She told me that she was leaving. When I asked for how long she said forever. She looked at me with sad eyes and said,''I don't have much time left and we have started this amazing guild like we always wanted. I don't want that to end....will you be our second master?'' I was stunned and at first I pleaded with her not to go to stay but after realizing she was dying. I cried and accepted the job. She handed me a letter and told me not to open it till Kasaii knew how to preform Celestial magic. I nodded and she disappeared.

LOKE POINT OF VIEW

Melody wasn't at the guild and I had a feeling something was wrong. I teleported to our old home.

I was in the cave and walked outside I noticed her egg was missing. I heard sobbing and my heart sunk. I walked slowly outside. She was by the grave and I noted a patch of freshly dug soil and my heart sunk even further. I took a seat next to her and she immediately hugged me and started sobbing in my shoulder. I looked up and noticed a basket beside her.

Melody point of view

I felt that something was off so I immediately teleported to my home. Nothing was wrong with the yard so I rushed into the den. The egg had rolled away from the heat vent. I rushed over to it it was stone cold. I cracked it open in hopes that the child inside was alright. To my surprise two beautiful children were inside. I thought I only had the one. My heart lept when I checked the first twin she was a little cold, but Breathing I wrapped her up in a cloth and set her in a basket . My heart plummeted when I checked the second twin he was cold and wasn't breathing. I checked for a pulse their was none. I wrapped him up in a cloth, he had his fathers hair and face. It felt like the gods of this world wanted me to suffer. I set the basket by the heat vent to warm and started digging a grave. I decided to name the boy after my teacher. His name was Igneel. I set the black haired boy into the grave I had made for him. I placed my daughter next to me and sobbed. I didn't even notice Loke walk up to me. We sat by me and I hugged him and cried some more. I cried for a long time and then noticed I was starting to fade.

LOKE POINT OF VIEW

She suddenly pushed me away. She looked directly into my eyes and spoke '' Loke you are my oldest friend and the only one whom I tell everything up'' I noticed she was starting to fade. '' I need you to watch over her train her as a celestial spirit I've already given her key to Lucy for Kasaii. She will grow as fast as she would in the spirit world. '' she was starting to cry '' Please take care of Ryu.'' she disappeared completely. A couple of tears ran down my face. I peered into the basket still crying. Inside was a baby girl with blond hair like her mothers and two silver streaks in her hair above her right temple. She had Melody's eyes aswell. I picked her up and brought her to the spirit world.