DRAGON HEART

"WHAAAAT" I screamed. Melody dropped a glass and it shattered on the floor Happy stopped flying around us and looked at Natsu, everyone stared at me and her hatefully saying,"It's about time" "They finally did it." "She got what she deserved." "W...w..why" was all I could say, this time it was Gray who awnsered "Because your weak, for the last month and a half you've done nothing but complain and hide behind everyone else when we go on missions." 
I was dumbfound.  I was only reluctant to go on missions because of the baby and I stayed behind everyone because I didn't want my baby to be hurt.  I thought to myself.  "I agree" when Natsu said that I lost it, I ran out of the guild tears flowing freely on my face.  Happy followed soon after. 

NATSU POV

Well that was easier than expected but I still hated to see Lucy cry.

"How could you?"  Melody's bangs were covering her eyes a deadly aura coming off of her.  No one had ever seen her mad before this was totally new.  When she lifted her head her eyes were glowing a blood red.  I looked to my Left, Ezra was shaking just as bad as I was.  I gulped and looked forward into those red eyes.  She said something I couldn't hear and then I blacked out. 

MELODY'S POV

I put them to sleep and walked into masters office.  He was sound asleep.  I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall hard enough to create a spiderweb pattern on the back.  He was staring at me with fear in his eyes I could see my eyes were still red from the reflection of me in his reading glasses.  "Lucy and I are leaving the guild remove our marks." That was all I said he nodded and cast a spell, the white mark on my hand faded away in a shower of sparkles.  I dropped him and went after Lucy leaving a mental message in everyone's minds as I left. 

(((((TIME SKIP LUCY'S HOUSE)))))

I opened her door and saw Lucy on her bed holding her hand which no longer had the pink fairytail mark on it.  Happy was sleeping in her lap. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying. "Thank you for asking for me, I couldn't have quit the guild by myself." was all she said. I sat by her and checked on her and the baby, they were both doing fine.  We just sat there in silence for a little while when she said, " I want to leave hear and start a guild just us best friends, happy can come too if he wants.  A guild where people are always happy like you, a guild where I could raise my little dragon." I chuckled and smiled my signature smile, " Let's do it, but I get to be Master!" I said she laughed a true laugh one that I haven't heard in months.  "S..shure" she said in between laughs.  Later that day we just drew out what the guild would look like and what we would call it. Happy was all for it and helps too.  It was decided the next day we would head out to find a place for our guild.

NEXT DAY AT MAGNOLIA TRAIN STATION

Lucy POV

We had just gotten our tickets and boarded the train. I was wearing an outfit similar to Melody's because by belly started to show.  It was a blue long shirt with short sleeves and short jeens that went down to my knees. Melody was wearing her regular outfit, she had her hair tied up in a bun with strands framing her face, now she really looked like a fairy.  We passed a cabin when suddenly she stopped and looked inside their were two people inside, the one closest to us had messy light blue hair that was shoulder length, she was wearing torn clothes and had mud on her with some scratches she looked about 16.  The one to the right of her had jet black hair and he looked to be in the same state as her.  They looked like they hadn't eaten in weeks.  "Hi, My name is Melody what's yours?"