DRAGON HEART

Melody's point of view

I was seated on the top of the cathedral looking out on the city. It was early in the morning on the last day of the magic games. I liked mornings. To my they are the birth of a new day, a clean slate, where everything of the days past was trivial. I knew I didn't have much time left. A dragons heart doesn't beat forever.

I had accomplished everything I had ever wanted to do in life. Hell, I even had a child. I sighed, I had made arrangements for her to be cared for.....yes the egg had hatched. I had a beautiful daughter with gold hair like mine. She had her fathers face and eyes also like mine. Her name.... her name is Feya. It means fairy in an old forgotten language. I had entrusted her to my best friend.

/////////////////////////////////////

''She is beautiful. Are you sure you want me to raise her as a spirit?''

I sighed and Feya shifted in my arms. I gave a soft smile and nodded. I kissed the child in my arms and handed her over. Loke disappeared in a flash of bright light.

///////////////////////////////////

That was the last time I saw Loke. I flew back to the hotel. I walked into Lucy's room. I saw Kasaii, Lucy and Natsu all sleeping in the bed I smiled a sad smile. And left a note and a key on the desk. The note said trivial things for the most part but their was some important parts.

The key was for Kasaii when he grows up, I could sense that he was going to be a celestial mage.

I was going to die and Lucy is the next guild master.

Their would be no body for you to burry, but you can still have a funeral.

And goodbye.

I gave individual notes to all the members and cast a spell over them so they would be found after the games.

I flew in the sky one last time.

I have loved and lost.
I have accomplished so many things.
I have laughed and cried.
I have lived so many years.

I did not hate death. I welcomed it. It was like a long lost friend welcoming me home to heaven.

And with that I disappeared into nothing.

Lucy's point of view.

We had won the games.

The day we had the funeral was sunny strangely. We were in a beautiful place untouched by humans, Loke had told us of this place. The ceremony was nice. Fairytail came to the funeral and the wake.

I don't really know what is going to happen next. For the first time in my life I had noticed the change. It was no longer our generation........ it was the begging of the next.

FOURTEEN YEARS LATER.

''I SUMON THE DRAGON FAIRY FEYA!'' there was a ding dong noise and a beautiful blond haired girl with golden wings and silver eyes speared from a bright light. She stood next to a pink haired brown eyed boy. ''RUN ITS THE DRAGON HEARTS DUO!'' someone shouted. The two teens smirked and charged at them.

----------------------------------------------

Ik crappy ending but I just needed this story to EEEEEENND

Please leave comments I want to k ur opinion.