From A Stranger

Plot  

What happens when a heartless boy receives letters full of love? Is his heart brutal enough to not melt even after reading them? And what if it does?

 But why would anyone write love letters to someone so drowned and spoiled as Jeremy? He lives alone in the suburbs of New York, away from everyone.

 Just 19 years old but everybody hates him. Yet he receives letters full of love and emotions daily for nearly 2 months. 

But why? 

While reading this book just remember "Words do create magic."  

Dedication

This book is for all those who have gone through some sort of pain along with the love. This book is for everyone out there who know what it feels like to love someone who doesn't even think about you. Sometimes in life you care about people who don't even know if you are alive or already dead. You do know the truth but your heart fails to understand. 

Some of us may forget, forgive and move on but many of us live with it. And to be true, it is very difficult for all of us to forget about someone whom you loved so much at a point that you couldn't even imagine a life without them. They promised to stay with you forever but now you are left alone in this path of your life. 

This book is going to deal with stuffs like suicide attempts, harassment, depression, loneliness and a lot of cliche stuff. So if you are not into all this then you are free to leave. 

Lastly, I'd like to say that maybe this book will have a happy ending or something that you may not like but when it comes to your life, it's you who writes the story. You have the every rights to manipulate it, change it and end it the way you want it. A few heartbreaks may change us but they shouldn't have the power to change our happy ending.

Epigraph

"One of the hardest thing you'll ever have to do is stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you."

-Kendall Jenner

"Love is about keeping the promise anyway."

-John Green

Info

All Rights Reserved. No parts of this publication may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording or any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the writer. 

Please do not copy any material from here or any other book. The writer spends a hell lot of time thinking about what to write. Copying it shows your incapability to think of something that is yours. 

Achievements 

80 in Short Story (13 Nov' 15 and 17 Nov' 15)     78 in Short Story(18 Nov'15)

# 73 in Short Story(20 Nov' 15)                                    64 in Short Story(21 Nov'15)

# 49 in Short Story(21 Nov' 15)                                   # 47 in Short Story(23 Nov' 15)

# 39 in Short Story(24 Nov' 15)                                  # 37 in Short Story(27 Nov' 15)

# 27 in Short Story(7 Dec' 15)                                    33 in Short Story(8 Dec' 15)

# 31 in Short Story(10 Dec'15)                                  # 28 in Short Story(10 Dec' 15)

24 in Short Story(18 Dec'15)                                 # 16 in Short Story(18 Dec' 15)

# 18 in Short Story(02 Jan'16)                                # 15 in Short Story(03 Jan'16)

# 12 in Short Story(18 May'16)                              # 04 in Short Story(19 May'16)

# 03 in Short Story(20 May'16)

Details

started on : 23 October 2015

status : completed

completed on : 02 January 2016

Author Note

I hope you all enjoy reading this book. 

This chapter is dedicated to RaghaddMurad for the amazing banner above which was earlier the book cover. (She is amazing.)

Thank you

-Divya (_luvyourself)