23 August 2014

"I love you."

"So do I baby."

"Promise me you won't leave me."

"I promise you." 

Woah! What is happening with me? Yet another dream of people swearing? God! Who are these creatures and why is it that I see them everyday now? 

I leave my bed and go to the kitchen. It was 8 AM today. Seems like I slept a lot. 

As I was busy making coffee for myself, the doorbell rang. I knew it was the postman and so I rushed to the door to get my letter. I wanted to know how was that girl Emily.

"Good morning sir."

"My letter?"

He handed over me the letter.

"May I ask you a question sir?"

"Hmm."

"Don't you ever reply to her?"

"None of your concerns."

He faked a smile and went away. 

Even today there was nothing except the letter. But I am glad that she had still written a letter to me or at least her aunt had. 

I saw her handwriting when I opened the letter and I could feel a sudden happiness and a bit pain.

Dear Stranger, 

I am sorry that I couldn't write to you yesterday. But I am glad Aunt Cara did. She kept my promise. 

I am pretty better now. I mean I don't believe anyone now except Aunt Cara, Uncle and you. Physically, things are a bit weird for me and the doctor has asked me to take rest for some days but mentally, no solution can fix me up. 

Aunt Cara called you a stranger, didn't she? Well that was because I had asked her to. I told her that you didn't want me to call you by your name ever and so she decided to stick to that.

Stranger, the only thing that can fix me a little is- you. I miss you so damn much now. I need you and only you. What Justin did has just added up to the pain of losing you. It's difficult for me to take in so much. I am not so brave.

Come back to me please? I promise to never repeat my mistakes. Whatever happened with us was completely wrong! Whatever I did can't be justified and I regret my actions. But stranger, my love for you is true and that is something which is gonna remain forever. Didn't you used to say that we are meant to be together? Then why did you go away? Come back to me and we'll fix everything up. 

I love you and I'll keep loving you till I breathe my last.

Hope you are alright.

Yours and only yours

Emily

Where did this teardrop come from?