1 September 2014

"You ditched me! You are a liar!"

"I am sorry. I am really very sorry. But I love you and that is the truth and..."

"SHUT UP AND GET LOST!"

"But...." 

NO! 

Another dream? Do all these dreams tell me about my past?  About the stuffs that I don't remember? 

I guess I need to see my doctor.

I get ready, eat a slice of bread, take my pills and walk out of the house to see my doctor. As I walk out, I see Peter.

"Sir!"

Why did he see me?

"Good morning sir! Here is your letter."

"Throw it away."

"But..."

"Just do it."

"I can't do that sir. I don't have the right to do that."

"Okay! Give it to me then."

I take the letter from him and walk to my car without uttering or listening a word. 

Today, I am in no mood to read the letter. I just don't know why but I feel like throwing this away but for some reasons I can't. Rather I keep it in my pants' pocket.

------------------

"May I come in doctor?"

"Sure Jeremy."

"Thank you."

"What brings you here today?"

"Why am I taking these medicines?"

"Because of your migraine."

"Liar. Tell me about my memory loss."

"Mem...."

"I know about it doc. Just spill the beans."

"Okay. Yes, you do suffer from memory loss and that is because of an accident. You had banged your head against the steering wheel of your car and thus you ended up losing all the memories."

"How did the accident happen?"

"You were goi...."

Just then the nurse rushed inside.

"Doctor, a patient of yours has gone insane.It's an emergency."

"I am sorry Jeremy but I need to go now. You'll know about everything when the time comes."

He walked away without even telling me the story. 

------------

"One more beer."

Yes. I am in a pub at the moment, drinking my third bottle of beer. Why? Because I feel good here. Simple.

Why did Elena tell me about all this? My life was so much better without knowing the truth! And that girl Emily ..... LETTER! I haven't read the letter.

I took out the letter from my pocket.  All the letters were dancing in front of me. I couldn't even read a word properly. 

"Hey waiter."

"Yes sir."

"Read this for me."

"O..okay."

"Sir, there was this pocket diary inside the envelope."

I took the diary from him and signaled him to read the letter.

Dear Stranger,

Hey! How are you doing? I really hope you are good. Anyways, are you holding the diary right now? Open it up. Do you see pictures and names of different cities? Confused? Story time then!

Remember the night when we had seen five movies in a row? P.S I love you , The Notebook, Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Ghost Rider and Knight and Day. It was so much fun! We laughed, we or rather I cried, we kissed, we made love and we even had a pillow fight. We had literally created a mess of your place.

That day we had made this diary. We wrote about the places where we wished to go together. Paris, New York, Las Vegas, London, Amsterdam, Venice, Greece, Singapore and the list goes on. We had looked for cut outs of these places from the magazines and newspapers and prepared this diary. You had promised me that we'll visit all these places together. I am still waiting. I have my passport ready.

Come back soon. I am waiting.

I love you.

Yours

Emily

BULLSHIT! Am I Bill Gates or did Steve Jobs handed over his property to me?