27 August 2014

It is 8 AM and I am sitting in my room amidst 21 letters, a few drawings, photographs, a red rose and all the other stuffs that Emily had sent. I was going through each one of them again. I don't know why but it felt to me as if all these things were for me. But I know nothing about this girl Emily. The only girl I ever loved was Elena.

I kept on looking at the photographs. Her face was the most prettiest thing I had ever seen in the last few years and somehow after looking at them a smile found it's way on my face.

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang and so I rushed down immediately to take my letter.

"Good morning sir. Here are your letters."

Letters? Two of them?

I took the letters from him and close the door at once.

I opened one of the letters and saw that it wasn't from Emily.

Dear Jeremy,

It's me Elena who is writing this letter to you. I am pretty sure that you wouldn't like to read this letter. But I request you to read this at least once. There are a lot of misunderstandings between us. I am not the one you actually think I am.

I am not the one you loved at some point and I haven't even betrayed you. How can I even do that? I mean which elder sister does that?

I am your sister Jeremy. Please talk to me once so that I can explain everything.

Yours truly

Elena

What the f**k ? Is this some kind of joke going on? Elena is my sister? F**k her for saying that. I know who she is. She is just a backstabber.

I tore the letter and threw it in the dustbin.

After that I opened the other letter. This one was from Emily. There were some photographs of an old apartment.

Dear Stranger,

Did you see those photographs? Do you remember anything about them? I doubt that you do. And even if you do, I'll tell you the story behind that apartment.

That was the place where I used to live earlier. On 23rd September i.e. on my seventeenth birthday, you had first come to this place. I still remember how much difficult it was for you to get in as the tenant had set clear rules that no teenage lover was allowed to get in the apartment after 9 PM and so you had to use the stairs to get in my place.

We had celebrated my b'day together. You had a brought a chocolate cake for me along with a champagne. We had danced together on the Titanic's soundtrack. It was so much fun! That was the night when we had first made love. I can still see you kissing me all over and we sleeping together. That was one of my best birthday gifts.

Thank you so much for everything.

I love you.

Come back soon.

Yours

Emily

I feel good.

Playlist - Just a kiss by Lady Antebellum