Epilogue

*Jeremy's POV*

"No! You cannot leave me Emily. All these years I have tried hard to get you back. I have loved you the most. I have written almost thousand letters in these 3 years. And now you say you'll leave me?"

"You have forced me to take this decision! It's you who is responsible for everything that is going in our lives. I don't know how much I loved you earlier but I fell in love with you again and that feeling is immortal. But you don't understand that Jeremy."

"Enough Emily! You cannot blame me for everything! You are the one who initiates a fight. You are the one who is irresponsible. I agree I did commit some mistakes but then I am not the one to be blamed."

"That's it Jeremy. I am leaving now. Don't you dare contact me again."

I take a deep breathe.

"No! Stop all this Emily. Just stay! Please. I beg you!"

Tears flooded into my eyes. The mere thought of Emily leaving me was enough to tear me apart.

"B.."

Before she uttered a word after that, I placed my lips on hers and kissed her. 

Our lips moved in sync and it seemed as if we had not kissed each other for centuries.

Just then we heard someone clearing his throat.

"Mom? Dad? Did you two just forget we were having a little play and not a real life thing?"

We moved apart and a wide smile found it's way on our face.

"Oh Damon! You know how good your father is when it comes to acting, don't you?"

"Oh please Jeremy! I am way better than you are."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Y.."

"MOM! DAD! Did you two just forget that you have a 9 year old kid sitting in front of you?"

"Oh! Sorry baby. Your father drives me crazy."

"Don't say that mum. You still don't know about your life completely. Dad won't tell you about it then."

"Aha! That's right my boy!"

And with that I pulled him and his mother in a tight hug. 

Emily and I have been married for the past 10 years and things couldn't be better than they are the moment. Even though Emily hasn't retrieved her entire memory but she is now aware of almost everything that ever happened between us. 

Damon is the most adorable kid I have ever seen. He is just the way I wanted my kid to be. 

I love my family so much!

And all this was possible because of the letters From A Stranger or rather from the two strangers.

THE END