College Girls

{Jacks POV}

Today was the day, me and my two best friends got an athletic scholarship to Stanford. And we were lucky enough that we were going to share a suit.

There was only one problem with this college. The track team…was men only. Do you see how fucked up that is? Me and my girls were the best on the team back in high school. Sure we got an athletic scholarship but only for the different sports we played. Jecca and I were on the volleyball team, and track, I was also on the soccer team and CC was on the cheerleading squad, team captain might I add.

“JACKS WAKE THE HELL UP!” I turned around confused as someone or some people started banging on my bedroom door.

“JACKLYN DE LA ROSA GET THE HELL UP!” sounded like Catalina.

“What do you want Cat, I'm still getting ready!” I called.

“We have to go if we want to make it on time to settle in the suit!” Jessica said calmly as CC said something that sounded like.

This bitch was awake this whole fucking time?’

“Yes I was awake and I'm almost done.”I called back amused.

“Jacklyn you bitch we called you like 17 times!” CC snapped.

“Hold on.” I finished my makeup and checked my phone, and sure enough they had called me 17 times.

“MY bad it was on silent.” I opened the door smiling cheekily.

“Bitch.” CC mumbled as she walked away.

We were wearing the following outfits: Me- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=28324898, CC-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29226485, and Jecca- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=29227216)

“My bags are downstairs and they’re all packed.” I called after her, holding on to my doorframe and I stuck my head out to look at her going downstairs.

“She’s grumpy.” I muttered.

“Cause I woke her up with a bucket of cold water.” I laughed.

“Nice Jecca.” We high fived before I grabbed my duffel bag, making sure my iPod was in there, along with my cell.

“Jacks come on we have to get you three to the airport!” My mother called and we ran down the stairs.

“You dad will be taking the bags and everything in the Van and I will be taking you girls and you carry-on’s in the Hummer.” I nodded and grabbed a cupcake.

“Finally you two lazy asses get down here!” I laughed at CC.

“Yeah like you aint.” I commented as I grabbed my two remaining suit cases and took them over to the van.

“Alright we are ready to go to the airport.” Yeah we lived in New York and we were going to Stanford in California.

“Deal, what time is the flight?” I asked.

“10:30.” Dad answered.

“What time is it now?” CC asked.

“8:16.” I nodded and after we finished we hoped into the van.

We talked non-stop about how this year would be; the wild parties, hot niggas, and of course another year of NO TRACK!