The Showdown Hell

{Riven’s POV}

Are you fucking serious?! Jacks, CC, and Jecca will join the track team?!

“Whoa hold up! Since when do we allow girls on the track team?!” I snapped at Keller.

“We haven’t yet.” He paused as he regarded all of us sternly. “They have to beat Luce, JC and you Double R. The track meet next week is the racing day.” He said and I laughed.

“Seriously? You’re gonna let these little weak bitches race against us?” Luce asked.

“Werd they are going to be pretty darn humiliated when they lose.” Jace laughed.

“I wouldn’t be so sure boys.” Keller said making us stop from laughing.

“What do you mean?” The whole team asked.

“De La Rosa, Ferrell and Cruz, were the top runners at their school back in High School, they beat Mike Stephens, Gerald Kingman, and Stephen Thomas.” My mouth fell open. They were the best runners of 2006!

“I know, the reason I even accepted so easily was for that reason, that and the girl’s passion for running.” Keller said as he smiled.

“Oh please they only like this sport because it’s the easiest way to earn credits without much work; it’s always the same with girls.” I snapped.

“Not always.” Keller shook his head. “I have seen girls, friends of mine, which absolutely love Track, it’s a way for them to let loose and not have a single care in the world. Those girls remind me of my dear friends.”

We stared at the old man like he was losing his mind. “Keller, listen we understand your feelings, but this Track Competition has been your dream since you became principle of this school! You were the one who brought victory to Stanford when you were in college.” Jimmy a guy who has been on this track team for 2 years now, said.

“Well boys maybe these girls can bring us more than just that title that I have always dream of keeping. They would be the first 3 girls on this all boys team and they could give us more of a reputation!” Keller laughed. “Anyways that will be all boys, you are dismissed.”

All the boys left except me, JC, and Luce. “So we compete with them next Saturday?” JC asked.

“Yes boys. Good luck to all of you.” Keller smiled. We left the office, and I was seriously pissed.

“Alright let’s say these girls have the slightest chance of beating us…what do you guys think we should have as a backup plan?” I asked the boys.

“You know Kevin, Mathew, and Andrew?” I nodded, they were football players here. “They could help us distract the girls, plus they have it in for them anyway.” Luce said shrugging as if it were no big deal.

“Wait why do they have it in for them?” Jace asked.

“Cause they asked the girls out one time and they said no. They tried to make a move on them but ended up getting kneed in the balls and getting the shit beaten out of by mainly Jacks and CC.” Luce laughed and we couldn’t hold it in either.

“But they are like twice their size!” I exclaimed.

“Well didn’t stop the girls.” Jace stated.