Paybacks a .........

{Jace’s POV}

I was currently sitting in the suit listening to my iPod at full blast while Lucian was playing video games. I sighed as I felt my cell phone ring.

“Hello?” I answered after i had taken one of my earphones off.

“Hey Jace!” Alana greeted.

“Hey Alana, What’s up?”

“Well I tried calling Lucian but he wasn’t picking up.” She said sounding ticked off.

“Oh hold on.” I covered the mouth piece before turning towards Lucian. “Dude.” He turned slightly and I handed him the phone.

He sighed before he answered putting her on speakerphone before going back to his game. “Yes Alana?”

“Why the hell do i have to call Jace for you to answer the mother fucking phone Lucian?” She snapped.

“Because my phone is on silent and I dont constantly check it.” He answered absent minded.

“Well you should, I could have gone into labor and you wouldn’t have known!”

“You’re 7 months pregnant Alana.”

“There’s something called early labor imbecile.” She answered sourly.

“Oh well too bad you still pregnant.” he said and I rolled off the bed trying to laugh silently.

Lucian turned to look at me like I had gone crazy but had a small smile on his face.

“FUCK YOU LUCIAN JOCELYN!” Alana snapped.

“Is that all you called for?” He asked bored out of his mind.

“No, my parents wanted to see you so they asked that you come with us for dinner at this bar/restaurant, Called The Cavern.” She said a little more calm than before.

“Yeah sure when?” 

“Tonight at 8 and Jace and Riven are invited so they better come.” I groaned and Luce chuckled.

“Who’s groaning?” Alana growled and my eyes widened.

“Jace, he fell of the bed.” Luce saved my ass. “Anyway why am I just now being told about this?” 

“Because you wouldn’t answer your phone before!” Alana snapped and hung up.

“What. The. Fuck?!” Lucian snapped throwing my phone towards me.

I caught it easily before I laughed, then I looked at the time and saw that it was 6: 45. “My nigga we gotta start getting ready.” i said and he looked at the time before groaning.

“Call Riven.” I nodded and texted Riv while Luce went to the bathroom.

‘Yo nigga getchur ass ova here, Alana’s ‘rents invited us 2 dinner @8 @ The Cavern. Most probably Adrian and Aiyanna r gonna b dere u noe dey ode close.’

I didnt wait for him to reply I just when to the other bathroom to shower.

{Jecca’s POV}

I was playing a game on Riven’s phone as he drove back to school when all of a sudden a text from Jace arrived. I opened it and it said:

‘Yo nigga getchur ass ova here, Alana’s ‘rents invited us 2 dinner @8 @ The Cavern. Most probably Adrian and Aiyanna r gonna b dere u noe dey ode close.’

I suppressed a growl and marked the message as unread. I composed my face into a smile before handing Riven his phone. 

“Babe, I was playing the game when a text arrived and i accidentally exited it out. It was from Jace I think.”