Theres No Point In Trying

Chapter 9:

As Riven drove I couldn’t help but think back to the day me and Lucian made out and things were getting heated. It seemed like he liked it, like he liked me. Why would he do this to me?

I shook my head I cant keep thinking about this…I would start crying and I'm not a crier, I'm Jacklyn De La Rosa, the cold hearted bitch. Even as I thought this tears formed in my eyes.

“Jacks, are you crying?” Riven asked incredulously.

“No, Shut the fuck up.” I said stubbornly.

“Jackie, its ok just forget him.” Jecca rubbed my arm sympathetically.

“Let’s go to a club tonight.” Riven said suddenly.

“Ezcuz me?” I said.

“You heard me, let’s go to a club and chill, forget about what’s going on for a while.” He said smiling. I couldn’t help it, it was contagious.

“Fine Riven Rivera, we shall go to a club.” I smiled.

“Awesome.”

After that he dropped us off at our building and went to go change. I took a shower straightened my curly hair. Jecca and CC did the same while I picked my outfit out.

In the end CC ending up wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30805843, i worehttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30805727, and Jecca wore http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30805412. When we stepped onto the lobby were a a few students were hanging around they stopped and stared, especially the guys.

When Riven came out in black trousers and a black button up shirt with blue intricate designs, his mouth fell open.

“Damn, y’all went all out.” He said trying to recompose himself.

“Well i had to look good for my man.” Jecca smiled at him and he beamed before kissing her.

“And i am most definitely not staying single, I mean just because all of this happened doesn't mean I'm going to let it ruin my love life.” CC said and i agreed.

{Riven’s POV} 

Shit hope these girls don't kill me when they realise who i invited to go to the club with us. i had texted the guys telling them the girls planned on going to the club. 

***Flashback***

I had entered the suit after dropping the girls off to find two depressed imbeciles lying on their beds.

“What the hell do you idiots think you are doing moping around when you guys could be trying to get your girls back.” i snapped.

“Well it ain't that easy considering i have a fiance i don't want.” Jace snapped.

“And a pregnant girlfriend that might not make it through the delivery.” Luce mumbled.

“Wait what?” me and jace asked.

“You two heard me, Alana wont make it through the pregnancy it’s either she dies or the baby dies. There is no both in this story.” He said sadly.

“Damn, bro sorry.” Jae said.

“Yeah but it’s whatever.” he waved us off.

“Well im going to go get ready, yall should too.” I said walking into my closet to chose what to wear.