TeamWork

{Jecca’s POV}

Wow, these guys are pigs…I hated that Riven guy…no matter how hot he was I wasn’t falling. Just because we were girls didn’t mean nothing, we still could have gotten Athletic Scholarships too!

“You three got athletic scholarships too?” Jace asked. Lucian looked tight…and I could still see the mark on his face from when Jacks smacked him.

“Yahuh.” Jacks responded as she watched a soccer game.

“YO JACKIE!!!” She turned around and we saw Miguel, he best guy friend.

“Miguel!!” She yelled smiling as she ran up to him and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and legs around his waist. He laughed and put her down.

“What’s up loca?”

“Nothing much just being stalk by the most annoying/perverted guys on campus and apperantly they knew cause I have never seen them on campus.” She smiled.

“Ah yes.” He said looking at them. Before he could say anything else the Principle came.

“Jacklyn!” she rolled her eyes but turned around with a sweet smile.

“Yes Principle Keller?” sweet voice…more like fake voice.

“We have a visitor today, his name is Calvin Miller, and he is interested in soccer for his daughter and has heard of you skills.” She smiled and nodded.

“Also volleyball, I heard she has perfect teamwork with a Jessica Ferrell?” I raised an eyebrow before stepping forward.

“I am Jessica Ferrell.” I said and he smiled.

“I would love to watch you girls play sometime.” Mr. Miller said.

“Well, sure. Practices don’t start into next week though.” Jacks smiled faltered.

“Wait Jacklyn there is a game going on over there!” Keller pointed out.

“Yeah De La Rosa we could use another player, we warming up.” Miguel said smirking. “Can whoop some ass too.” She smiled and nodded. We were college students and Keller could care less if we cursed.

“And There is a volleyball game I am holding for last year’s players so Mr. Miller can see today.” I nodded and watched as Jacks made her way over to the game.

“So little miss Defenseless can play soccer?” Lucian asked as Jacks went to change.

I nodded. “Soccer, Volleyball, track, and karate.” I said and his eyes went wide. CC and I sighed and they raised an eyebrow at us.

“Just because we are girls doesn’t mean we don’t know how to play sports too ya know. Track is our favorite, but sadly there is only an all men’s team.” CC said.

“Good.” Riven said and my head snapped in his direction. “Men are the ones capable of handling things like this, the girls slowed Stanford down in that competition years ago.”

“Screw you, not all girls are pathetic when it comes to sports.” I snapped and went to watch Jacks game with CC. Jacks came out wearing her usual Soccer uniform like the rest. (Uniform:http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=29228269)