A New Start

Chapter 10

{CC POV}

Riven left me, Jecca, and Jacks to go back to his suite, with a goodbye and jecca a goodbye kiss, us three girls were left alone. 

“What did those gay ass mofos do to you 2?” Jecca asked us concerned.

“The usual bullshit, OH DARLING WE WANT YOU BACK”, Jacks dramatized and I laughed.

“Those little bitchasses really know how to kill a mood at a club, and here we were havin so much fun. I HAD A HOT DOMINICAN ON MEH! WAAAAHHH!” Jacks whined like the 3 year old she was.

“And I had a cute light skin niqqa I was dubbin on till that jack ass had to replace him....shooot tomorrow after practice lets go to the mofo beach,im tired of them niqqas tryna get us back.” i said

“Esas perras idiota de mierda mejor vigilar sus espaldas y dormircon un ojo abierto antes de meter la pata de cabra hasta que los asnos ”Jacks muttered loudly. 

(Translation:Those fucking dumbass bitches better watch their backs and sleep with one eye open before I stick my crowbar up they asses) 

“Girl You know I don’t speak crazy but that sounded like a threat so I’ll let it go just this once” Jecca joked.

“SOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT THE BEACH DO WE ALL AGREE?” I interjected loudly.

“HEEEEELLLLLL YEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Jecca and Jacks screamed.

*****The Next Day*****

“Okay, for practice today we’re gunna do something different, we’re gunna do relays around the field. I’m gunna split you guys up into groups.” the couch said.

“Oh great, hopefully I don’t get put with FAKE PEOPLE” Jacks emphasized. 

“Alright De La Rosa you’re partnered with Jocelyn.” Jacks swore under her breath.

“Ferrell your with Rivera.” Jecca smiled.

“Cruz you will be with...” Please please please not that gay mother fucker, i prayed silently to God. I’m sorry for being a bitch, I’m sorry for being cold hearted, I’m sorry for hitting a guy in the head with a glass bottle in 8th grade he was tryna rape me come on!

“Chrysler.” the coach finished. Dear God I take everything I said back.

“Mother fucking bitch!” I cursed under my breath.

“Excuse me Miss Cruz?” the coach eyed me and I smiled sweetly.

“Nothing Coach.” He eyed me suspiciously but let it go. {A/N:Hehehehehe}

Awesome. Perfect. Great. Nothing can go wrong. Sike!! 

{Jacks P.O.V.}

“Mother Fucking Shit.” I swore under my breath when the coach said Jocelyn. Why the fuck did I get paired up with this nigga? God do you hate me? I’m not that bad of a girl! Sure I have threatened a couple guys, castrated others, and used my crowbar a little too many times but come on!!!

“Jack?” I looked up at Lucian an composed my face to an emotionless one.” Ok and I’m a cold hearted bitch but there is still some good in me! 

“Yeah?” i asked in a voice to match my expression.

“Can we please just talk after practice I wanna explain everything” he pleaded.

“Explain...EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN WHAT LUCIEN, THAT YOU LIED, THAT YOU HAD A PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND AND A BABY TO CARE FOR ,OR WHAT THAT YOU COULDN’T BE MAN ENOUGH TO TELL ME IN THE BEGINNING...I told you once and I’ll tell you again..I AM NOT GETTING PLAYED AGAIN... AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU CAN GO KISS MY SPANISH ASS!” I shouted pissed off as hell.