Say What?

Chapter 7:

(Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29310733http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29310789,http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29310839)

Today was Wednesday, a few days before our first track meet against the school’s main rivals that fucked up part was that CC wasn’t able to participate because she can’t run for long periods of time yet. Sure she practices with me and Jecca after school to improve her time and everything but she could compete until the next one.

So currently I was in Math, my last class of the day, waiting for the bell to ring so I could go running with my girls, when all of a sudden a note falls on my desk. ‘We gonna go running today?’ It was Jecca’s hand writing. When the teacher turned around I did too and nodded at her and she smiled. I caught Luce’s eye and he smirked and winked at me and I rolled my eyes before turning around.

“Miss De La Rosa, please come up and solve this problem.” The bitch of a teacher said. I still had stitches on my head like 5 or so, but it was better and my headaches were gone, meaning that I could actually think without passing out.

I sighed as I walked up to the board and did the problem. When I was done I sat back down and the teacher looked at the board with her mouth hanging open. “Is there something wrong Professora?” (Spanish for Professor) I asked in a sweet voice.

“No, not at all.” She glared at me and I gave her an innocent look.

I heard people chuckling behind me and I turned to see Jecca and CC laughing while Luce stared back and forth between the board and I in shock.

I smirked and the bell rang; I got up and got my stuff before we left for a snack and drinks. We always did this before we went running. In the cafeteria the guys were getting ready to work, and the DJ was playing a song that I absolutely loved. (I'm listening to it now hehehehe ^_^) Otra Noche by Don Omar. The minute it started I ran to the stage and started dance, my hips swaying in time to the music. I added a few moves here and there even a couple tricks like one hand stand and shit like that. When I was done every single guy was watching and you heard the wolf whistles. I laughed and got off stage and walked over to the table where the girls were sitting at. They had gotten me my green Gatorade and my fruit salad.

“Damn Bitch.” The girls laughed and I smiled sweetly.

“What I do?” I laughed as they gave this ‘Angel my ass’ Look.

“Damn.” I heard someone say and I turned to see Lucian looking at me and I smirked. He turned away and I swear his ear was red…is Luce Blushing?

I shook my head and went on eating and talking to the girls. We mainly talked about the race and how we wished CC could compete with us. Then JC, Double R and Luce came over to our tables.

“Alright Jacklyn, Catalina, Jessica, you need to understand that this competition is very important to all of us and if you screw up there will be consequences.” Riven said in a serious voice and with a serious face; I couldn’t help I I busted out laughing with Jecca and Cat.

“What the fuck is so funny?” he snarled.

“You!” We said in between laughter.

“Had this…” Jecca began.

“Serious face…” CC added.