equius x injured strider reader

it was a beautiful day at althernia you were dirk and dave's little sister you were with them and with spadeslick you liked spade's company but today you were meeting equius's older brother....horrus zanhhak....you've known equius for a long time now well since you and dave got to althernia he was the first troll you've met and you had to admit he was great he said he got his talent from his father then from his older brother.

today you were at equius's hive he got you some grape juice (dave- apple dirk- orange) "um my apologies (y/n) my brother will be down in a minute" he said he was sweating "ya need a towel bro" you said as you handed him a towel you finished your grape juice "so why'r you so sweaty"
"i-i-i've been working out...." you smirk "why you wanna get dames" he tilts his head "what is a dame?" he asked "its a woman" he blushes "m-maybe" he answered "nepeta?"

"no" he said soon hia brother came down "oh you must be (y/n) glad to meet you" he said as he aproches you. you shook hands with him "(y/n). (y/n) strider"

later equius took you to his lab
and he worked on a metal arm for you. cause well your arm got cut off by jack noir when you protected john, dave, rose and jade from being killed
he swore he would make you a new arm in two or three weeks tops.

he gets rid of the wodden arm he built you 9 days ago and he puts the metal arm there you tried it on "whoa... thanks dude i love it"

"but do you love me" he quietly whispered "what was that bro" he perked up "n-nothing nothing" he said as he smiled you smiled back

"i have been meaning to tell you thins but..."

"why is there something wrong (y/n)?"

"no nothing it just....i....equius i love you okay but....it seems that...you already have a relation ship with nepeta...what im trying to say is....im flushed for you" you blush as you explained he didnt react he walks up to you a kiss you deeply and pulls away "why on eartg would you think that i wouldnt be flushed for you aswell" he said as he strokes your cheek.

you kiss hin and he kisses back and about 4 minutes youvtwo pull away gasping for air "i love you (y/n)"
"i love you two equius"