Tell me about it.

(Elijah's POV) 

I got the girl. She's my girl, she's my angel. Here I am sitting with her, her adoring eyes looking into mine. Her head on my chest and her shy smile, she is really an angel. "Can I have a shower? My hair is like rats tails" Erin asked examine her hair. 

"Can I come?" Too forward? 

Erin giggled a little "No. I think we would be going a little fast don't you think?"  

"Why? I've already seen you naked...you just don't remember" 

"That sounds like you raped me"  

"Well I didn't" I said stubbornly. 

Erin just laughed "how would I know? You could be a psycho for all I know!" 

She was right we really didn't know a lot about one and other. I mean she's my girlfriend now maybe we should get to know each other a lot more. "Your right."  

"What do you mean? ARE YOU A PSYCHO!?" Erin screamed before giving me a staged look of terror. She is quite a good actress.  

"No! What I mean is that we should get to know each other better" I thought about a way to make that fun "Why don't we play truths?"  

Erin gave me an unsure look "truths, like truth or dare? You know that thing thirteen year olds play" 

I nodded "we need to get to know one and other better and this way we could make it fun"  

Erin smiled "okay, you go first"  

I smiled back, so many things I could ask "favourite movie, song, musician, band and Tv show, oh and book?"  

Erin took a few moments "Erm my favourite movie is....I can't pick, this may be the hardest decision of my life. Erm okay don't judge but it's 'Red Riding Hood'. You know the one with Amanda Seyfried in it" I have no idea who that is... "My favourite song is Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran who is my favourite musician. Favourite band? Erm... I don't really have one, I don't really like boy bands or anything so I have to say The Script"  

"Oh thank god, I thought you would of said One Direction" 

Erin smiled "No, I did love them we I was seventeen but I grew out of them"  

"Great...." 

"Anyway my favourite Tv show is The Big Bang Theory and my favourite book is Hush Hush. What about you?" 

"Okay, you ready for this? Role Models, The Fray You Found Me, Ron Pope, The Fray, Breaking Bad and The Hunger Games" I'm awesome. 

"I love the fray and the hunger games. Read all the books. Anyway my turn, what your biggest dream?" 

".................. I have no idea. Have a family, a house and a job probably"  

"Well that's boring! I mean no fifty-five way or meeting the fray at least? I'm surprised Elijah!" 

I don't think I could ever meet the fray but the fifty-five way could be possible "I don't want much from life. So what about you? Is your biggest dream to have a fifty-five way?" I asked sarcastically. 

Erin started rubbing circles into my skin. This was new to me, snuggling with a girl, talking to one and other. We usually only sleep with one and other then never speak to each other again. "My biggest dream is to spend my life with someone I love.... And kiss Danny from the script."  

I smirked. She seems more open than she was before, she seems a lot more free. I pecked her lips softly. I want this I want her. I want my angel. I need Erin.