Its time.

(Erin’s POV)

-Few months later-

“This pasta is amazing.” Elijah said stuffing another fork full of pasta into his mouth. 

“This pizza was better.” I said playfully. I looked at my empty plate “Too bad there’s none left.”

“Yes there is.” He caught my chin and pulled me close, our lips connected for a few moments before Elijah pulled away. “Yeah it tastes awesome.” He said smirking.

It’s our three month anniversary and we’re at Pizza Hut. Not complaining but Pizza Hut, really? “Are you ready to go yet?” I asked trying not to sound bored, which I wasn’t. 

“Yeah, I’ll get the bill.” 

Elijah headed towards the bar/checkout while I grabbed my jacket and bag. I headed for where Elijah stood. I can’t believe how much he’s changed over the past few months. I came up behind him and grasped his hand. He smiled before leaving a tip and heading for the motorcycle. He handing me the helmet. “So... where too now?” I asked fixing the straps on the helmet.

“You could come to mine if you want?” He said smirking. Maybe it’s time?

I thought carefully, should I give him my all? I mean I care about him, a lot but... Do I love him? I know I feel something for him more than just caring about him. Maybe I love him? Maybe I’m in love with Elijah. “Sure.”

“Okay get on.” 

I slid onto the bike before Elijah came up behind me and started to drive to his. I was doing this. I cannot take this back, I’m giving him my all. 

-----------------------------------------

Elijah strutted into the bedroom before gesturing me to follow. I soon followed, toeing off my shoes and cuddling up next to him. I placed a few kisses on his soft lips before pulling at the bottom of his shirt. “Are you sure?” He whispered moving my hand away.

“Yes... I’m ready” I muttered before another few stolen kisses were exchanged. 

Our foreheads were pressed together as I carefully made my way down his stomach. My hands trembled as I caught hold of the bottom of his shirt again, pulling at the hem. Elijah pulled up his shirt before discarding it onto the floor. I looked over his chest examining every line as I soon became mesmerised by his scar again. I still wondered what happened to him. After that day it was never spoken of but at this very moment I want to get him my all, tell him everything and I wish for him to do the same. I let my finger tips wonder up his chest, hovering over every line. Elijah caught my chin and gave me a soft peck. “Are you sure about this?” He asked again “I don’t want you to do this if you don’t want to.” 

“I want to be close to you. I want you Elijah.”

He quietly laughed before kissing me on my lips again. My arms clung round his waist. Kisses were left on my cheek, neck and down my jaw. “You’re so beautiful Erin” he whispered. I removed my hands and placed them on his cheeks, cupping them as I kiss him softly. Elijah’s hands moved down my body till he found the bottom of my top, he lightly tugged on the material before pulling it over my head and threw the top to the ground. 

My hands gripped the back of his neck as I pulled his lips to mine again. I wanted ever touch to last; I wanted this to be special. Elijah tugged his finger into my belt loop, pulling them down carefully. I know stood in nothing but my underwear and my ‘E’ necklace Elijah gave me. I felt heat go to my cheeks as I blushed lightly. Elijah placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close, our foreheads against each others. My eyes were closed as I got consumed by the smallest of touches. 

He moved his hands to my cheeks before pushing back the loose hairs that were misplaced. “Bed?” He asked. I nodded before taking grasp of his hands and pulling him over to the bed. My hair fanned out around me as I laid back on the bed and pulled him so his body hovered over mine. Elijah took in every line on my body. “Beautiful” he muttered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I lay looking into Elijah’s eyes as his fingers ran up my arms sending chills throughout my body. We just shared one of the most intimate acts that could be shared and I now know something I questioned before this.

I love him.

Elijah took grasp of the necklace he gave me, the only thing I was still wearing. He smiled fondly at the small token of our relationship. I roll onto my side and face Elijah. “I’m going to my parents tomorrow; I want you to meet them.” I whispered taking his hand into mine. “I want you to come with me.”

He smiled at my before taking my hand to his lips “I love you.” He whispered. 

I was shocked that he said that. I never thought he would say it, never. “I love you too.” 

“I wanted to say it for a while but I wasn’t sure. But now I am.” He said smiling weakly. 

I placed a few kisses on his lips before pulling him into an embrace as we soon fell asleep.

 -----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I know it’s really short but I didn’t really want to go into detail that much. I wanted it to be short and sweet. Should be updating in the next 20-48 hours. 

Georgia xx