Epilogue...

(Elijah’s POV)

It’s been five years, since Erin. I waited for her to call, for her to come running back to me but she never did. I gave up on her to fast I’m an idiot, I lost her...I lost all hope, I knew that she’s probably never going to came back to me and I know that I let the only person in my life that was good fade away. I’ve turned into my old self again, the ass that drunks, does drugs and hates that he has no life that will be deemed great or good enough to share it with. I’ll die alone and I’ll never find anyone... I remember that day. I remember that I just left like a selfish idiot. I made the wrong fucking choice.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I still thought about her every day for the last five years. How can’t I forget about her? I stood up and headed for the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed and headed to Starbucks for a coffee. I have a job now; I work in a store up the town with Dave. Funny how things work out I guess.

I ran down the stair well and crossed the street, then walked a few blocks till I found Starbucks. I entered the shop and headed towards the counter. I pulled out my phone; it’s been five years since then... maybe she’s back. I called her number, yes I did keep it. It buzzed a few times before I heard a ringtone... her ringtone she had all that time ago. My head went back and forth searching for her. The ringtone stopped.

“Hello...” I heard a whimper and I looked forward. “Elijah... Oh god you’ve here, I can see you...”

I felt like my heart was getting mended she was here she could see me. “E-Erin... You’re here?!”

“Look at the counter.”

My eyes fell on the server, it was her. Her long eyelashes, her green orbs, her pale skin, her rosy red lips plumper and her sleek dark brown hair.  She is truthfully perfect and she hasn’t changed since that silly night when we ‘hooked up’. I hung up. This was it, we were made for one and other like I told her father. We found one and other. We were made for each other because true love will never die....