Letters

(Erin’s POV)

I looked up to the ceiling, a smile on my lips, an Elijah wrapped around my body and butterflies flying around my stomach. I was once again in Elijah’ bed but we didn’t have sex, we just slept, we just hugged, all night. I began hovering my fingertips over the lines and dents in his perfect skin. As my fingertips travelled around his chest I found a scar just above his ‘V’ lines. My fingers traced over the mark.

I felt Elijah’ body jerk before he opened his eyes and revealed a soft smile. My fingers still examined and traced over the scar on Elijah’ skin. “Morning beautiful, did you sleep okay?” Elijah greeted with an almost dried out tone.

“Yeah, did you?” he nodded before placing on peck on my forehead “Elijah, where did you get the scar from?”

“I used to fight a lot” He said casually “not anymore.”

I nodded, unable to speak. Was Elijah in a gang? Maybe he’s lying to me about the fighting, maybe he still does fight. Should I be worried? I should just ignore it “So what you wanna do today?”

He smiled “I have an idea, hurry up and get ready. I’ll get breakfast.”

I pecked his lips “Okay, hope you’re not cooking again.”

“I’ll get a Mc Donald’s. So hurry up.”

I hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the shower. I removed my tee-shirt and jumped into the shower. I washed my hair, sang ‘We Are Young’ before rinsing off and stepping out. I towel dried my hair and found one of Elijah’s tee-shirt to cover me up. I gave myself a once over before exiting the bathroom. To my amazement and wonder the bedroom was like a rose garden. Roses and petals filled the room and there was a white envelop lying on the bed. I looked around for Elijah but he was nowhere to be seen. I picked up the envelop, opened it up and single rose petal fell before revealing a note.

Dear Erin,

                  Sorry to run out but for our first official date I thought I would make it special but there’s some rules. First you must do what the letter says, second you must not try and spoil my genius and third have fun beautiful, wear something pretty.

Okay so first things first I want you to make some fried eggs, I don’t care if you don’t like them just make them.

Second I want you to get an outfit for tonight (only because I don’t want you wearing my shirt and boxers again) there’s money on the kitchen table so buy yourself something pretty.

Lots of love,

Elijah. xx

I narrowed my eyes at the letter before heading for the kitchen. I saw the money on the table but since the letter said for me to go make eggs for some weird reason I’ll do that first. I opened the fridge to find nothing but a box of eggs in it. I grabbed the box and placed it on the table before opening them up but there were no eggs, just another note.

Hello again,
                   I know you must be disappointed that there were no eggs but I think the next thing will be better that fried eggs.

Okay so AFTERyou’ve bought your outfit I want you to meet me at Tiffany’s, Alice will tell you where and how to get there.

Lots of love,

Guess who? Xx

P.S. There’s a shop across the street that sells clothes, buy something out of there, the shop assistant is called Alice and she’ll help you out.