Chapter 9: Friends again?

(Thunder and lightning in the distance)

You wake up

You- J-Jaden where u!!!

???? Taps ur shoulder. You turn around and ............

End of Dream

You scream bloody murder as u jolt up dripping with sweat. This causes Jaden to jump.

Jaden- yn!!!?!?!?! R u ok!?!?!? Wats wrong?!? Yn.....y r u crying.....?

You- feels the tears running down ur face causing u to cry even harder and shake uncontrolebly. You run into the bathroom and lock the door behind u so Jaden can't get in. U look at urself in the mirror and feel a wave of anger and sadness rushes all over u. U splash some water on ur face and dry it off but when u look in the mirror u see ?????? Standing behind u.

SCREAMMMMMM

End of Dream

(A/N -I really wanna see y'all's face right now😋)

Jaden- YN! Yn! Wake up! Ur sweating!! Y r u screming?!?! Yn!!!!

You- j-Jaden (starts crying)

Jaden- YN.... Please stop crying.....

You- I-I

Jaden puts u on his lap and looks u in the eye,kisses ur forehead, and hugs u

Jaden- lets go get ready for school. Ok?

You- ok

~~~~~~~~~~at school~~~~~~~~~

????-well wat do we have here

You grip jadens hand tighter (btw y'all were holding hands while y'all were walking in)

Jaden- what's ur problem

????- she's my problem

You-...... Nikki wat did I ever do to u

Nikki- u ruined my life

You-how!? I didn't do anything!!! (Starts tearing up)

Jaden- yn... Lets just go...

You- no Jaden! Nikki plz tell me wat I did wrong

Nikki- u no wat u did to me

Jaden picks u up and puts u on his shoulder and u start hitting his back.

You-JADEN PIT ME DOWN.!! I need to k ow wat I did wrong so I can fix it.

Jaden-no YN

You-(crying) Jaden she was my best friend and I need to know what I ever did to her. I never meant to hurt her. She was like a sister to me. I need her back I miss her!!!!!!!!

Jaden-I-I umm...

Nikki- so u really don't know...

You-no Nikki I don't know what I did

Nikki- u cheated on me with Derrick 😔. U were my best friend I can't believe u.

You- nikki.... U dont understand he forced me to. He said he would r-rape u. I couldn't let that happen!!!

Nikki-(sheafs a tear) yn!!!! I'm so sorry that I said all if that about u. Ur the best, prettiest, most amazing person I hav ever met. I let it get to me. I'm SO sorry.

You run up to her and y'all hug for a while

You- so does that mean we r besties again

Nikki- (giggles) yea....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y'all did t see that coming did u. Thnx for all the reads and votes. 😘 I will post more later.