Mates!!!

(Logan is the taller wolf, and Ava is the wolf that is smaller behind him)

Ava's P.O.V.

I woke up to my mother yelling at me to get up and out of bed. I bet she would want to know all about this mate of mine, although I don't want to tell her all of it. But either way I had to go downstairs. I plodded my way down the stairs because I was really tired and hungry. I could feel my eyes turning back into their gray-gold color. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch, and my mom started asking me all these questions about my mate. "When do we get to meet this 'mate' of yours?" she asked. Then it hit me, they wanted to meet him and see what he's like... Then I said "You can meet him now if you'd like" So I shifted into my golden brown wolf and I could feel him in my mind already.

"Creeper" I said.

"Well hello to you too beautiful.." he said with a sarcastic tone.

I told him to meet me by the pack border alone in 10 minutes.

Logan's P.O.V.

I was going to see my beautiful mate today and possibly her family too. So I cleared my mind, but as I was clearing it, Niall walked in.
"Stop doing that, man. it's freaky" I said.

"Sorry man, I can't help it.." he said and shrugged. "You going hunting, or just want to clear your head for now...??" he asked.

"No, Niall. I'm going to meet my mate" I said with a grin on my face. He suddenly stopped and gasped. "What, you found your mate? When?" he asked clearly shocked. He was like a brother I never had; always wanting to know everything about my life.

"Well I met her yesterday, while I was hunting and I could feel her Niall, she was the one.." I said.

"Then I'll talk to you later?? Or should I come with you?" he asked winking. I passed up on the opportunity and began to clear my mind until I could feel my bones slowly shifting out of place and elongating until I was a full-grown wolf. Then I ran free until I reached the border and waited until I could feel her presence wrapping around me like a blanket. There were two other wolves with her same thick golden brown coat who I assumed were her parents.

" Hey...." she started to say.

"Logan," I said finishing her sentence for her.

"Hey, Logan," she said now fully human again. Her parents were also human now, and I could finally see where she got her looks from, her mother. So I shifted back as well and said "Hey, how are you??"

"Good, I want you to meet my parents, Alpha and Luna Young," she said gesturing over to her parents. Then I realized that she was the Alpha's daughter.

I then bowed my head out of respect and said "Alpha". He touched my head which said that I could lift it.

"Mom, this is my mate Logan, he is from the Half-Moon Pack...." she looked over at her parents with an expression that told me that they would not like the idea that her mate was a member of another pack. Then I could see a smile forming on her mother's lips when she said, "He's your mate honey, and if he's from a different pack, it's okay..." and went up and hugged her. Then when she was let out of the embrace of her parents, she came and hugged me. It was the best feeling of my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second chapter is up and done!!! I love this book idea so far, and it's coming along very nicely, what do you guys think....?Plz vote comment and share this book to bump up reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!