Meaning????

Niall's P.O.V.
I walked in to see how my "brother" was doing and I saw him sitting as calm as he could trying to figure out what the words from his mother's mouth meant before she had taken her last breath. Then I said " You know maybe you should go to Luna Snow, she could help you out" Then someone came up behind me and said "Good idea Niall" Out of instinct I turned as fast as I could and then stopped. Right in front of me was the love of my life, my mate, Clara.

"Hey, beautiful, how are you doing???" I asked.

She nodded and said, "Great how are you love???" Then she turned and said to Logan, " You know, Niall had a pretty good point you should go see my mother... Besides, she was good friends with your mother.." Logan then nodded and said thank you and headed off to see her mother.

Logan's P.O.V.

I was heading off to see the Luna when I bumped into the Alpha. "Alpha Snow," I said bowing my head, "do you know where the Luna is?"

"She should be in the tent," he said. I nodded in gratitude and walked in the direction of the tent. I walked in and found the Luna's face streaked with tears.

"Luna Snow, forgive me for asking, why is your face streaked with tears?" I asked. She then went on to tell me that she was close friends with my mother, how they grew up together, how they found their mates and then how she died.

"I was hoping you could help me with something," I asked, suddenly hesitant. She nodded signaling for me to go on. I then told her about the words that came out of my mother's mouth before she died. The Luna then told me a story about how there was an evil spirit, and how it possessed people and forced them to sometimes kill themselves. "Your father was one of the possessed," she said. So that's why he ran away I thought.  
"Your mother said 'resist it' because it was said that the evil spirit was back in the village...If it's in you, you will start noticing changes in behavior and then fur color. "  Then I started to get scared, because this may have explained why my eyes changed to a gold color when I was mad at Niall. I was experiencing it in me already. 

 I was becoming an evil spirit and I couldn't stop it.