Coming Back

3 years later

Zayn's P.O.V.

It's been three years since the evil has rooted within me and I can't get it to leave me alone. Then one day as I thought the evil was going to strike me again, I braced myself and then stopped realizing that the feeling was gone which could only mean one thing: the spirit was gone, but not gone for good. I heard a rustle in the bushes behind me and crouched into my hunting stance but relaxed when I realized who it was.
"Logan, is that you?" asked Ava, crouching, tears springing to her eyes. I nodded trying to comprehend who it was standing before me.  

Ava's P.O.V.

"Logan is that you?" I asked tears springing to my eyes. I could not help but think of all the hate I felt towards him killing my father, that for a second I felt scared as if he would hurt me as well. I started to back away not knowing what he would do. 

"Don't worry," he said, stretching out his arms, "I won't hurt you" I ran to him tears streaming down my face. He lifted my face to his and kissed me. I passionately kissed him back, pulling him closer to me. His mouth traveled down my neck while saying "I missed you so much," Then he looked up at me and said, "I would like to mark you if that's ok," I nodded, my wolf howling for his touch. Then after, I said, "Zayn, I have to tell you something...I'm pregnant." 

"What? That's amazing...wait who's baby is it?" he said a wave of concern washing him. 

"Yours," I said, crying.