Chapter 5: Closeness

Hussain's P.O.V:

"Ye larki mujhe pagal karkay choray gi" I said looking at Barira who was looking hot as eff wearing that black top and hairs swaying at the side. Shehry chuckle and I smile.

"Bas kar bhai rape na kar uska apni ankhon say" he said and my eyes widened looking at him. "Sharam kar salay" I said and he chuckle. "Tera kia scene hai bhai...minahil say bohat chipak raha hai" I said smirking and shehry face palm.

"Esa kuch nahi hai" he said looking away "hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I can see that" I said and he look at me "kehdiya na esa kuch nahi hai she doesn't even like me she likes.....you" he said and my eyes widened.

I look at front again and saw her car entering from the gate. "Na kar yaar" I said and he look away biting his lower lip. I hold my forehead and look back. "Hi hussain" Barira came to me and I smile looking at her.

"Hey" I said and look at the back. Minahil was coming out of the car and I sigh ya allah ye kia ho raha hai. I look at shehry who was looking at her with so much love. I bite my lower lip and look at Barira who was frowning.

"Mai ja raha hon tu aa usko laykar" I said and he look at me. He shook his head and I nodded. I went away from there with Barira and look back seeing her looking at me. Mai in dono kay beech mai araha hon na..to mai hi in dono ko ek karonga.

"Barira" I called her and she look at me "yeah" she said "tumhe pata tha ke minahil ko mai acha lagta hon" I ask and she sigh. "Hussain she don't like you she have a crush on you her brain tells her that she loves you but her heart don't tell her that she have a crush on you" barira said and I face palm.

"What is a difference between crush and love" I ask and she smile "crush is when you like someone for short period like imagine I have a crush on you and if I saw a boy better, more handsome, more dashing than you I will have crush on him and I will forget you" she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"And love...you don't love someone else when you love that one person who lives in your heart. You can't forget that person. No one is better than that one person or should I say your heart don't like some one else" she said and I smile.

"Sara kuch pata hai..phir to pyaar bhi karti hogi kisi say" I said elbowing her and she giggle. "Jis say karti hon bas usko nazar ajaye" she said looking in my eyes and my heart skip a beat.

She look infront but I couldn't take my eyes off her. We reach our classroom and went in. We sit down besides eachother and start talking after some time sir enter in the class and we start listening the lecture.

Minahil's P.O.V:

Yar bari mujhse to baat karlo maine kia kiya hai. I pout and look at shehryaar who was the only person waiting for me. I smile and he smile back "hey" I said "hi" he said and we start walking towards the class.

Both of them were infront of us and I bite my lower lip. They were talking and I was looking at them from the back. Kinnay sonnay lagde aae dono sath mai. I smile and look at shehryaar who was looking at me with straight expression.

"Minahillllll" I heard hamda and turn to look at her. She ran to me and paint heavily "hi" she said and I giggle. "Easy girl" I said and handed her my water bottle. She smile and drank some water.

"Hey" I said and she smile giving the bottle back. We three went towards the class and sit on our places. Shehryaar was going at the back when hamda called him "shehry you can sit here" she said and I look at her with raised eyebrows.

"It's okay I can sit with johnny" he said and I look at him. "Oh no it's ok you both can sit together" she said going at the back and wink at me. I face palm and looked at shehryaar.