Chapter 100: Meetings.

3 day later:

Minahil's P.O.V:

"Shehry utho yaar meeting mai nae jana tumne" I said opening his cupboard and he stretch. "Uth raha hon meri jaan" he said in his sleepy voice and I smile. "Konsay kapray nikalo" I ask and he balance his self on his elbows.

"Koi say bhi nikaldo" he said and yawn. I look back at the cupboard and bite my lower lip looking for something. He came and hug me from behind. I smile and move forward to take his black button up shirt out.

I took a black jeans out with it and smile. "Ye theek hain" I ask and he kissed my cheek. "Theek hai" he said and I nodded closing the cupboard door. "Jao tayar hojao" I said and he dug his head in the crock of my neck.

"Dil nae cha raha" he said and I made a face "shehry tumhare wajah say kal bhi meeting cancel hoe thi wo writer farigh to nae hai na" I said and he chuckle "acha acha ja raha hon begum" he said and I giggle.

"Good" I said and gave him his clothes. He went in the washroom and I went towards dressing table and took his watch out of the drawyer and put it on the table. I went downstairs to help mom.

"Assalam o alaikum" I said and she smile "Walaikum Assalam" she said and I smile. We made breakfast and later everyone came. I turn and my feets haulted automatically looking at shehry coming in.

He was looking handsome in black and spikes hair were making him look even more hotter. He look at me and haulted as well. He raised his eyebrows and look at him self from head to toe.

He look back at me and press his lips in a thin line shaking his head. I shook my head and quickly nodded telling him he is looking hot. He smile and blow a kiss at me.

My cheeks turn hot and I look down putting the plates on the table. I went back towards the stove and look at the tea. After it was ready I pour it in the cups and put the cups in the tray and took them towards the table.

I put them in the middle and sit on my place which is besides him. We all were eating when baba ask "kitni meetings hai aj" shehry looked at him and I could see him gulp hard.

"3" he said and baba nodded. After everyone was finish eating I helped mom with the dishes and then went out of the kitchen and in the room. I enter in and saw shehry picking his phone.

I smile and went towards him. I wrap my arms around his torso from behind and put my head on his back. "Kab wapas aoogay" I ask and he put his hand on mine. "7 bajay tak" he said and my eyes widened.

"Kia" I ask pulling back and he turn around nodding while pouting. "Tum log script lene ja rae ho ya movie bananay" I ask and he chuckle "or bhi bohat kaam hote hain" he said and wrap his arms around my waist pulling me.

"Phir bhi yaar" I said and he kissed my forehead. "Ye dua karo wo writer maan jaye and she will help us direct someone from bollywood" he said and I grin "really" I ask and he nodded.

"Wow" I said and he chuckle. "Chalo mano usne help ki to tum kiskay sath movie mai kaam karna chahogi" he ask and I smile bite my lower lip thinking. "ya to SRK ya phir Varun ya Sid" I said and he frown.

"Sid" he ask and I slap my forehead "Siddharth" I said and he smile. "Wait...SHE" I ask and he chuckle "insecure wife" he said pinching my nose and I pout "wah ji...larkio say dur rakho to insecure or sahab nay writer bhi larki dhoondhi" I said and he chuckle.

"Wo to waqas ki ghalti haina" he said and I nodded. "Shehry...waqas agaya" we heard hussain and shehry look at the door "Araha hon" he shouted back and I pout. He look at me and his gaze drop down to my lips.