Chapter 27: Movie.

Minahil's P.O.V:

"See you all in evening" I said and sit in my car. They also sit in theirs and I drove home. After reaching I went in and lay on my bed taking a deep breath. Allah ji thak gaye mai.

I stretch a little and close my eyes yawning. I turn to my right side and close my eyes falling asleep.

Few hours later:

I open my eyes and yawn. Hayeeee kitni achi neend aye thi...ab movie kay liye jana hai. I smile but my eyes widened. I pick my phone and check the time.

"Half pass 7...ayeee hayeee maar ja mahi" I said and got up taking my clothes I run in the washroom and took a quick shower. After wearing my clothes I came out and blow dried my hairs quickly and leave them open.

I quickly put some kajal and mascara and wore my watch and in other hand my bracelet. I took my veil and heard horn. My eyes widened and I quickly wore my sneakers. Agaye itni jaldi.

I took my phone and run downstairs. I went out of the house and lock the door. I turn and saw shehry looking at me from the window. I run towards the car and sit at the back quickly.

"Sorry yaar late hogaye" I said and shehry look at him watch "only 1 min late" he said and I raised my eyebrows "mai itni fast kese hogaye" I ask myself. Shehry and hussain chuckle and I look up.

Shehry start driving and we went towards hamda's house. She came out in 0 seconds and I raised my eyebrows. She sit in and greet "hey...tu darwazay par kharay hokar wait kar rae thi" I ask and she look at me.

She glare and I look down understanding her answer. I giggle and look out of the window. Soon we reach at the cinema and got out of the car. We waited for waqas, haniya, atif and dua to come.

"Aye dua kon hai" hamda ask and I look at her "maire sotan" I said and her eyes widened. I chuckle and shook my head "shehry or hussain ki college friend...or atif ki purani crush" I said and her lips turn in 'O' shape.

"Khan sahab ko bhi crush hai kisi par" hamda said and I nodded. "Lo ji agaye" shehry said and we look at the entrance and saw 4 of them walking in. We all greet eachother and girls hug girls while boys hug boys.

We buy tickets of Avengers and took our snacks. After taking everything we went in the hall and sit on our places. I was in between haniya and dua and hamda besides haniya. Boys were sitting in our front row and I look at shehry.

I kick his seat and look up at the screen making innocent face. I felt him looking at me and I hold my giggle. I did it again and bite my lower lip. He look at me and I look at him.

I dance my eyebrows up and down and he shook his head looking in front again. I kick his seat again and after some seconds my phone beep and I took it out and read shehry's name. I smile and open the text.

S: na kar yaar :D
M: hehe mai to karongi.
S: allah.

I chuckle and decided not to do it again. We start watching movie while eating our popcorn and drinking our soft drinks. Whole movie was awesome and I was loving it. Especially Iron man and Captain America was hot or should I say they were looking hot.

After the movie ends we got up and went out and stretch our legs and arms. Because of so much sitting we all were walking like zombies. "Chal yaar bahir khatain hai aj kuch" shehry said and I look at him.

"Larkio batao...chicken ya fish" waqas bhai ask and I look at him. Shehry elbowed me and I look at him. He gesture me to say and I shrug "I like both" I said and he smile looking infront.

"Kuch bhi" three of them said together and giggle. "You okay" shehry ask and I look at him "yup" I said and he gaze directly in my eyes. "Shehry" hussain called him and he look up from me.

"My battery is dead...call mom and tell her we are eating out" hussain said and shehry nodded. I inform mom and dad as well even though they were not home but I like to.

After telling our parents we sit in the car and this time girls were in one car and boys in other. I was driving shehry's car and was humming Deewana Kar Raha Hai song with it all the way towards Fishtales Fry and Grill.

After reaching we all got out of the car and I lock the car giving shehry the keys. We went in and look at the menu. I couldn't understand what to eat "shehry....help" I said pouting and he chuckle.

"Fried Fish Sandwich bohat acha hota inka with saucy prawns...ufff kia taste hota hai" he said and I chuckle. He grin and I smile "chalo phir mai yehe lete hon" I said and he nodded.

"Minahil Shehry kia khaogay" waqas bhai ask and my heart skip a beat listening our names together "Fried fish sandwich with saucy prawns" shehry said and waqas bhai nodded.

"Nice choice" dua said and I smile. "Selection kiski thi" she ask and I point at shehry "lo ji usko joru ka ghulam hona chahiye tum kio ban rahi ho....shadi kay bad bhi ese uski batain sunogi" she said and all of us choke on air.

"Shadi?? Kiski shadi??" Hussain ask and I glare shehry. He close his eyes pressing his lips in a thin line. I step on his foot and he groan. " kiski shadi ho rahi hai" atif ask and I look at him.

"In dono ki jab hogi" she said and my eyes widened. Shehry kay bachay. I clench my jaw and he look at me. "Woooo dua maine us din mazak kia tha ye maire friend hai" he said and dua raised her eyebrows.

"Oopsi my bad...sorry yaar" she said looking at me and I smile. I look at shehry and shot dead glares. "Sorry naaaw" he whisper and I sigh. Soon orders came and we start eating.

After eating waqas bhai paid because he was forcing to "aray denay do na...wese bhi pehle baar de raha hai" shehry said and I look at him "tum to chup hi raho" I said and he put his finger on his lip.

I look at waqas bhai and saw waiter going and waqas bhai grin looking at me. I glare shehry again and he raise his eyebrows looking at me. We all got up and sit in the cars. Shehry dropped hamda home and than me.

I was so tired and went in my room. After changing I lay down and fall asleep.
__________________________________________________
Hey guys!
How are you all!
Here is the chapter!

How was it?
Did you guys like it?
Well let me know!

Bye for now!
Good night!
Shabba khair!
Sweet dreams!
Take care!
Allah hafiz!