Chapter 124: Conciousness

Hello lovelies..
Hope you all are doing well.

Just wanted to inform that...story is about to finish.
I am so excited.. :D

Are you guys sad or excited...do tell..
Happy reading :)

Minahil's P.O.V:

I open my eyes and saw shehry entering in. He was closing the door carefully. Maybe thinking I am asleep. He turn and our eyes meet. His eyes were bloodshot red and were swellen making my heart ache. I tried to sit and he came forward.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me a little towards him. I looked at his face which was besides mine. He was looking back while fixing the pillow.

He turned his face and only an inch distance left in between our faces. I roamed my eyes on his face and gulp. I love you. I look infront and put my hand on his shoulder from behind balancing myself.

"Peeche ho thora" he said helping me move back and my back touched the pillow. He unwrapped his arm and moved back. He pull the sheet up and I looked at him. "Zayn kaha hai" I ask and his hands haulted.

"Operation...Theater mai" he said and my eyes moisten. "He needs to get his consciousness back before two hours...or else" he stopped and I looked at him "or else" I ask horrified and he gulp.

"He will be in...coma" he said and a tear left my eye. "Hey..don't wory..I am sure he will be perfectly fine" he said putting his hand on my cheek and wiped the tear with his thumb.

"And..I told the cops everything about furqan and they have arrested him..and he also told about kamiya..they are searching her" he said caressing my cheek with his thumb and I nodded looking down.

"Furqan was on our shooting location as well..maine dehan nae diya tha mujhe nae pata tha wo waha hai he told that to the cops..agar mujhe pata hota to aj ye na hota" he said looking down and putting his hands in his pocket.

HE WAS STARING ME THAT DAY...OMG. I looked at shehry gulping and saw him looking away "not your fault" I whisper and he looked at me. "It is my fault" he said and I shook my head with moisten eyes.

He parted his lips to release the breath and I inhale deep breath " khair kuch khaogi" he ask and I shook my head "thora sa" he whisper putting his hand on my cheek and I shook my head again. "But you have to take your medicines" he said and I gulp. "Thora sa kha lo...biscuit hi kha lo" he said and I looked at him.

"Tumnay kuch khaya" I ask and he looked at me with flat face. "Kio" I ask and he kept quite. He looked down and took his hand off my cheek "zayn ki wajah say na...pareshan hona...mai bhi pareshan hon..mera bhi dil nae kuch khanay ka" I said with glassy eyes and his eyes moisten as well.

"But you have to take medicines" he said and I shook my head "I don't care about myself...I only wanna see my son playing or running around like he always do" I said and a pair of tears roll down.

"He will be...soon InShaAllah" he said and I repeat after him. "I wanna see him" I said and he looked at me "but your leg" he said pointing at my injured leg "I don't care..I just wanna see him" I said and he looked at the side.

"Thora sa wait ka--" "abhi jana hai" I said cutting him and he sigh biting his lower lip. He hold my hand and took the IV out carefully. He went out looking for something. "Wheel chair bhi nae hai kahi" he said and came forward.

I look down and back at him. He roll his lower lip in between his teeth and wrapped his arm around my waist. He slide his other arm under my knees and picked me up bridal style.